Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am same way as above... My status in application manager changed to complete...mine got in at 1218
    ATF
    2007 app through Medical

Postal Inspector
    2007 App/exam 1
    Jan2012 IE/Exam2
    AC/Poly/MI 4/12
    Bi 5/12

Comment

• Hello all....haven't posted on here in a while. Threw my hat in the ring as well. Noticed my application manager did update to complete and at the top there is slot for written test results. I wonder if that means an invite will be forth coming.

Good luck to all.
      Last edited by JF_NYC; 03-01-2012, 07:46 PM.

Comment

• My status in app manager renders Complete as well.... along with the 12 other vacancy announcements in my account...
        Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Comment

• Mine was in by 12:13

Comment

• Originally posted by irishlad2nv View Post
            How does OPM have anything to do with ATF hiring? And who exactly in OPM did you talk with?
            On the right hand side of the vacancy announcement. That's the number I called.

Agency Information:

OPM Midwest Services Branch
            Call or e-mail us with your questions
            Thank You, MO
            USA
            Questions about this job:

Midwest Services Branch
            Phone: (816)426-5706
            Email: [email protected]
            Job Announcement Number:

CK-12-JAC-608667
            Control Number:

Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.
            Proverbs 16:3

Comment

• Is the census that the ones who received two emails also show complete on the application manager or has everyone's changed to complete?

Comment

• I submitted my application at 12:08:12am I am also showing complete on my account. However, today at noon I called OPM and they told me they wouldn’t notify you if you are testing for 4-6 weeks.

Comment

• 10-4 Blackhawk.

Comment

• Don't forget that some people have selected the option on usajobs to receive emails on the updates to their application status. So everyone should have recieved one email from application manager stating the questionnaire was received, then the status should have changed to completed. Then IF you selected to receive emails notifying you of your status updates on usajobs in the options you would receive one email from USA jobs. So I wouldn't sweat it if you did not get two emails. If your status says application received on USA jobs and completed on application manager your good.

Comment

• Didn't submit until noon, current LEO, only received the first e-mail, and my status changed to complete today.

Comment

• Originally posted by VSP931 View Post
                        Don't forget that some people have selected the option on usajobs to receive emails on the updates to their application status. So everyone should have recieved one email from application manager stating the questionnaire was received, then the status should have changed to completed. Then IF you selected to receive emails notifying you of your status updates on usajobs in the options you would receive one email from USA jobs. So I wouldn't sweat it if you did not get two emails. If your status says application received on USA jobs and completed on application manager your good.
                        Yup, you beat me to it!! Don't sweat it guys. So now we will sit and wait for a few weeks.

So where's Manning gonna end up?

Comment

• Originally posted by FD2FED1977 View Post
                          Yup, you beat me to it!! Don't sweat it guys. So now we will sit and wait for a few weeks.

So where's Manning gonna end up?
                          He's going to Miami to party with Lebron

Comment

• My guess it that their were a ton of people that applied right at midnight and then almost none til earlyin the morning. ATF has to stick to the deadline if they want to get people hired for FLETC by Sept. I heard they already committed to the class.

Comment

• wow this thread got quiet quick.... everyone waiting for if they are in the 715 uhhh...
                              ATF
                              2007 app through Medical

Postal Inspector
                              2007 App/exam 1
                              Jan2012 IE/Exam2
                              AC/Poly/MI 4/12
                              Bi 5/12

Comment

• Originally posted by SnakeDoctor View Post
                                My guess it that their were a ton of people that applied right at midnight and then almost none til earlyin the morning. ATF has to stick to the deadline if they want to get people hired for FLETC by Sept. I heard they already committed to the class.
                                Curious, where did you hear that information that they've already committed to a class?
                                "Accept responsibility for your actions. What you do in a heartbeat will be reviewed by many others over a long period of time. Deal with it." -Erik Lawrence.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10503 users online. 394 members and 10109 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X