• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Double123 View Post
    I hope my 12:05 was quick enough.
    I was 12:06:04

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue Steel View Post
      Don't feel bad because as soon as I applied for the announcement at 12:01 USAJobs gave me an error message and needed me to update my personal information on file before moving into the application manager. I wasn't too happy with that since USAjobs never gave me any update to doing that prior for all my other applications submitted in the past. I could of easily submitted my application at 12:10am instead of 12:22am. It is what it is.
      Same issue here....woulda' been like 12:08. Instead it was 12:16.

One other question for the group; I have received two emails so far from USAjobs, one saying they received my questionnaire (12:16am) and a second at 1:48am saying my application was received by the ATF. Everyone else get the same two emails?
      Last edited by FD2FED1977; 03-01-2012, 03:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FD2FED1977 View Post
        Same issue here....woulda' been like 12:08. Instead it was 12:16.

One other question for the group; I have received two emails so far from USAjobs, one saying they received my questionnaire (12:16am) and a second at 1:48am saying my application was received by the ATF. Everyone else get the same two emails?
        I got the the first but not the second

Comment

• Yeah I got both emails as well

Comment

• Originally posted by justonslc View Post
            Yeah I got both emails as well
            Now I am worried

Comment

• 2 emails as well

Comment

• I completed my application at 12:11:26 am and recieved an email at 12:11 for receipt of my questionare and then another email at 12:13 a.m. saying my application had been sent to ATF.

Comment

• I had everything done at 12:05 and got only one email for the receipt of my questionare.

Comment

• First of all, hello to everyone here, its my first time posting on this thread.

I just called OPM. The lady I talked to said that 715 applications would be selected from those received. First phase will be veterans. The info I got somewhat conflicts with info here, but I thought I would pass it along.

Best of luck to everyone who applied..I'm sure there are many well qualified applicants for these positions.
                    Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.
                    Proverbs 16:3

Comment

• Interesting info Mark, thanks for sharing. Not much consistency with folks turn in times and number of emails received, so no pattern there. Oh well, wait and see....

Comment

• Originally posted by adamd5581 View Post
                        I had everything done at 12:05 and got only one email for the receipt of my questionare.

same here......

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark 11:24 View Post
                          First of all, hello to everyone here, its my first time posting on this thread.

I just called OPM. The lady I talked to said that 715 applications would be selected from those received. First phase will be veterans. The info I got somewhat conflicts with info here, but I thought I would pass it along.

Best of luck to everyone who applied..I'm sure there are many well qualified applicants for these positions.

Thanks for sharing, and welcome!
                          Last edited by Nuff_Ced; 03-01-2012, 05:56 PM.

Comment

• There could be a 1000 factors to the second email. One could be that it was for the military/LEO and they are looking at them first, it could be a fluke, it could be that the ones that received the second email got their app in before the 715 mark was meant, or it could be they wanted the some people to be notified twice that their application was received. We will all not know until we get an email saying we made it or we did not make it.

Keep your head up guys. Its just one job. I am a current Fed and applied for numerous positions before getting the one I got. Its a long waiting game.

Comment

• App status on usajobs went from "awaiting results - you will be notified" to "complete" today. Not sure if that means much, good or bad. I would not worry too much if you applied at 12:04 or 12:11 or 12:25 or if you got one e-mail or two. Right now its completely out of your hands and there is no point worrying about things outside of your control.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark 11:24 View Post
                                First of all, hello to everyone here, its my first time posting on this thread.

How does OPM have anything to do with ATF hiring? And who exactly in OPM did you talk with?
                                "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10118 users online. 195 members and 9923 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X