Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Superjock22 View Post
    Soooo you mean you got your locations back. Goodluck
    A good friend of mine received the same email either yesterday or today. It basically said do your medical, BI, etc within the next couple of weeks and that he is listed as a qualified candidate for a possible upcoming July class.

Comment

• Has anyone gotten their EOD letter yet for class in less than two week? Still waiting on mine.

Comment

• Originally posted by MINIEOD View Post
        just received an important email from the ATF - i don't like disclosing information in the process, but it is moving me forward in the process
        Got the same email. Good luck

Comment

• Is anybody who has received the recent emails about the poly, medical, bi etc. processing for locations in the central U.S.?

Comment

• I also received another email with the locations I am being considered for, a mix of those I previously ranked. Also a fedex package with envelopes for medical, background etc. I only have a week or so to complete most of it and return the info to ATF.

Comment

• I received the fedex package as well. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

• Is there anyone that processed in 2012 that completed everything (med, poly etc) that is now processing for a July class?

Feel free to pm me, thanks

Comment

• Any info on upcoming announcement? Is it only for vets or will a non-vet federal employee have a chance?

Comment

• I was told upcoming announcement was cancelled, that was from a recruiter

Comment

• Originally posted by maximus52 View Post
                      Any info on upcoming announcement? Is it only for vets or will a non-vet federal employee have a chance?
                      Cancelled until interview scores from this last go around are expired or depleted. Interview scores are good for 2 years I believe.

Comment

• Not to state the obvious...but does that mean that they will continue to go through the list of applicants that passed the interview in 2012 to fill current openings? That is until the score expires

Comment

• [QUOTE=DC-USMC;3271882]Not to state the obvious...but does that mean that they will continue to go through the list of applicants that passed the interview in 2012 to fill current openings? That is until the score?]

Not sure about future hiring, but for this FY all applicants will be from theist announcement.

Comment

• Submitting my e-QIP today

Comment

• Congratulations you guys on this process. I learned a valuable lesson through this too. Never let an opportunity go, even if you think you have no chance. I was invited to the test last year, but decided not to show up, assuming that I had no chance competing nationwide for 24 spots (and I didn't want to take leave 1 month into the new job). Only one opening in MD and assumed that some local or fed officer with a master degree would beat me anytime, but you never know with the fed goverment. Good luck to the rest of you.

Comment

• Took my medical exam today (follow up on Thursday) and also received the e-qip email. Does anyone know when they schedule a polygraph for people at this point in the process?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6896 users online. 269 members and 6627 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X