300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senior Chief,
    Was your list for East of Mississippi locations or West of Mississippi? I received list (West)and I only went as far in the process as you.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRPrecon View Post
      My impression was more emails were to be sent out. Obviously my opinion but maybe after they admitted the mistake with my file, which I still can't believe, they wanted to make me feel warm and fuzzy. I am not holding my breath.

To those that received the emails did they give you any type of time frame on the process or when you needed to turn in any documents? And did they ask you to rank the locations or informed you what the locations were?
      I was told to send back reply in 24 hours. I had to rank the locations for possible July class.

Comment

• It will be interesting to see what happens.
        Last edited by Prof148; 04-15-2013, 04:05 PM.

Comment

• I guess Emails are still going out for July we will have to keep checking our emails

Comment

• My locations were all for east coast locations.

Comment

• Metro2

Did you hear that from within ATF (emails going out still) or going off of this board?

Comment

• from ATF emails are still going out so there is still hope for some of us

Comment

• Metro2

Thanks for the info. Hopefully we will know in the next few days.

Comment

• After today's events, living 1/2 mile away, and for the first time in 9 years not being involved in the EOD community I am only that much more resolved to work for the ATF.

I hope they decide the expand Boston's office and offer it.

Comment

• Truly sad, hope your friends and family are ok. I have spent a lot of time in the downtown areas, Red Sox games I can't imagine something like that happening in that busy area

Comment

• I received the email today requesting the OF-306 and list of locations. I was given all central locations (rank 1-12). No timeline on what happens from here but it must go quick as it is for a July class. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

• There has to be more than one class in July. There are way too many emails sent out for one class with 30+ locations when there's only 24 seats per class.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superjock22 View Post
                            There has to be more than one class in July. There are way too many emails sent out for one class with 30+ locations when there's only 24 seats per class.
                            Woah, woah, woah... Dont you think outside of that box, its the federal governement we are talking about. Logic need not apply.

Comment

• just received an important email from the ATF - i don't like disclosing information in the process, but it is moving me forward in the process

Comment

• Originally posted by MINIEOD View Post
                                just received an important email from the ATF - i don't like disclosing information in the process, but it is moving me forward in the process
                                Soooo you mean you got your locations back. Goodluck

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12204 users online. 450 members and 11754 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X