Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by CATLOVER101; 09-28-2014, 11:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CATLOVER101 View Post
      That email sounds like things are moving in the right direction, I hope I see one next week. Unless their only looking for EOD, Pilots, and SF.
      I can assure you that EOD, Pilots, SF, PhD, JD's etc. are not the case- believe me.

Comment

• What were the locations in Texas?

Comment

• Is there any hope for a non vet hire this fy

Comment

• I was told by a reliable source that the anticipated open announcement for this FY has been postponed. They do not know when they will actually post an announcement.

As far as hoping to receive an email next week- I wouldn't count on it. just because they call you asking for your DD 214 doesn't mean that you will be considered for the upcoming class. I was contacted along with the people for the April class, sent my DD 214 and never hear a word back. I went through the 2012 process and completed everything to include the poly. I am not sure of the reasoning in the way that they hire other then they are putting a high emphasis on education.

Congrats to everyone going to the April class and good luck to everyone who got emails this week. Keep us updated with your progress!

Comment

• There should be emails sent out next week. I contacted HR today to inquire about my status and after I found out they almost disqualified me because they thought my written test expired ( I took it December 2010, they initially thought I took it in 2009), I was told emails will still be sent out next week. As with everything else we just need to wait and see.
              Last edited by GRPrecon; 04-12-2013, 09:44 PM.

Comment

• Did anyone on this forum receive a letter late last year from ATF HR saying that you were no longer under consideration for the 2012 vacancy announcement? If so, did you receive any phone calls to resubmit your DD-214, calls to see if you were still interested in the position, emails, or any other contact with ATF this year?

Comment

Last edited by CATLOVER101; 09-28-2014, 11:39 AM.

Comment

• CATLOVER101

I'm not holding my breath about receiving an email even though HR did state they will still be sent next week. Needless to say I was shocked when I was told my personnel file was pulled because they said my written test expired. The whole situation does not make any sense.

Comment

• I'm starting to think something similar happened to my file. I processed through every single step last year with no issues whatsoever and when I called HR recently to inquire about my status, they told me I was out with no explanation at all. I just submitted a FOIA request to try to find out why.

Comment

• rangr175

I feel for ya man. Even though I was told that a mistake was made and I should receive an email next week I have a sinking feeling that the emails were sent out Thursday and Friday of this week and now I'm out of luck. Thank god I'm at a good PD and have yet to hit 30. Good luck to all on here waiting this process out.

Comment

• GRP, did you get the impression that only you would be receiving an email next week because of the error reading your file? or did it seem that there were genuinely more emails going out next year? Last time all the emails went out on one day and people had 24 hours to respond.

Comment

• My impression was more emails were to be sent out. Obviously my opinion but maybe after they admitted the mistake with my file, which I still can't believe, they wanted to make me feel warm and fuzzy. I am not holding my breath.

To those that received the emails did they give you any type of time frame on the process or when you needed to turn in any documents? And did they ask you to rank the locations or informed you what the locations were?

Comment

• Hello,I did receive an email last week asking for my DD 214 and to fill out an OF form. I was told to respond within 24 hours, which I did. I received an additional email which included a list of locations and was told to rank them in order.I previously completedthe PT test , interview and writing sample. The email did specifically state that they were gathering this information for a July class. Just a heads up from my status. I never received an email after my interview saying go or no go. I interviewed in Tampa last year. Sorry for any bad punctuation I'm writing on my phone while driving, just kidding I'm not driving but I am typing on my phone!

Comment

• probably not @soontobeagent
                                Last edited by FEDLEO4; 04-15-2013, 11:34 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10890 users online. 378 members and 10512 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X