Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superjock did u get the call??

Comment

• For those of you who recently got the call and processing for the summer class ,what are the locations being offered? The Pril class has all California locations (and one Vegas) so im curious what else is available.....

Comment

• I got the call for the class starting April 30 and I was offered Stockton.

Comment

• Originally posted by dru128_2001 View Post
          For those of you who recently got the call and processing for the summer class ,what are the locations being offered? The Pril class has all California locations (and one Vegas) so im curious what else is available.....
          Have they even sent out the location list to the people recently contacted for a possible summer class?

Comment

• The April class is already accounted for all locations are in California. I was asking about the next class they are trying to put together rumored to be around the summertime for those asked to send in their DD 214 was a list of locations sent out?? I was trying to see what locations are on that list

Comment

• Originally posted by Metro2 View Post
              Have they even sent out the location list to the people recently contacted for a possible summer class?
              Not sure I'm assuming yes because when I was processing for the April class they asked for my DD214 then they sent me a list of locations with 24 hours to respond so I'm sure this next class they did the same thing so trying to see if anyone can confirm

Comment

• No, I didn't get a list for potential stations yet. Also, I think everyone that was contacted 2 months ago had made it through poly and everything. The folks that were called last week, at least the ones I have spoken with, all made it to interview and that's it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike18Bravo View Post
                  No, I didn't get a list for potential stations yet. Also, I think everyone that was contacted 2 months ago had made it through poly and everything. The folks that were called last week, at least the ones I have spoken with, all made it to interview and that's it.
                  Ah ok.......I did get some info though about what I was seeking locations are on east coast.

Comment

• Me: Veteran, disabled 30%+, applied in 2012 announcement, got through interview, never heard back after

Received phone call and sent in documents on April 1... received email today with OF-306 and Locations list for the East Coast.

Email said "for the upcoming special agent class in July 2013."

And that is where I'm at.

Comment

• MINIEOD can you give us some further specifics on locations? I received the phone call on April 1st but have not yet received (hopefully will) the email that was sent to you. Thanks for the heads up and good luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by MINIEOD View Post
                        Me: Veteran, disabled 30%+, applied in 2012 announcement, got through interview, never heard back after

Received phone call and sent in documents on April 1... received email today with OF-306 and Locations list for the East Coast.

Email said "for the upcoming special agent class in July 2013."

And that is where I'm at.
                        I sent a pm to you. Had a quick question for you.

Also for the group, for the July class, it may make sense that there is a July class because when I was in the marshal process, they were pushing for an April class (which is the April 24 start date) and a potential July class (unknown start date). Who knows what what is going to happen, lol?!

Comment

• Has anyone else received the recent emails regarding the east coast locations and July class?

Comment

• Got the email today. Didnt have anything east coast, mostly Cali and Texas. Still talked about July class.

Comment

• Looks like ATF is really on the ball now.

Comment

• Hopefully this is the second wind!!! Enjoy the weekend. Hopefully next week will be a busy week.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 17584 users online. 458 members and 17126 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X