300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dru128_2001 View Post
    Last time I spoke to human resources she said there are 50 of us in total that are processing......don't know how many are actually on this forum
    There's only 24 a class.

Comment

• Deja vu......

Comment

• Originally posted by Metro2 View Post
        Deja vu......
        Yup... I hope people aren't getting too excited...Or it will be a big let down. I still don't understand how individuals who made it before didnt make it this time? Doesn't make sinse how they were competitive before and not now.

Comment

• We should start a support group for people that didn't get picked up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metro2 View Post
            We should start a support group for people that didn't get picked up.
            Lol...

Comment

• Did anyone get ALL of their top choices for location?

Comment

• Originally posted by Superjock22 View Post
                Did anyone get ALL of their top choices for location?

No, not this guy. I was laughing because it came back as my 1st, middle and last choice. The only positive is that they are all SoCal. I would be interested to know how many people actually placed El Centro any higher than "11" on their list. Lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by bombguy View Post
                  No, not this guy. I was laughing because it came back as my 1st, middle and last choice. The only positive is that they are all SoCal. I would be interested to know how many people actually placed El Centro any higher than "11" on their list. Lol!

Ya I saw El Centro and made sure I put it at 12!..lol. But thankfully I got choices 1-3. Hopefully that's a good sign.

Comment

• Stupied Question... Any know if they are contacting VRA applicants that passed phase 1&2 but did not move past that for this current list?

Comment

• Originally posted by DC-USMC View Post
                      Stupied Question... Any know if they are contacting VRA applicants that passed phase 1&2 but did not move past that for this current list?
                      Phase 1& 2? This was my second time being selected. Last summer I completed all steps then wasn't selected for September class. I was recently selected again, but some of the who were selected last time WEREN'T selected this time. Other individuals that only complete the interview were selected this time. My theory is ATF is trying to fatten up is VRA hiring pool so they can direct hire fast and swiftly when an oppertunity presents itself.
                      Last edited by Superjock22; 03-21-2013, 02:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superjock22 View Post
                        Phase 1& 2? This was my second time being selected. Last summer I completed all steps then wasn't selected for September class. I was recently selected again, but some of the who were selected last time WEREN'T selected this time. Other individuals that only complete the interview were selected this time. My theory is ATF is trying to fatten up is VRA hiring pool so they can direct hire fast and swiftly when an oppertunity presents itself.
                        I meant to say "passed the written exam and the panel interview."

So if i'm understanding you correctly, anything is possible?

I'm just trying to figure out if I am still in the running. but if what you say is true then maybe I am

Comment

• Originally posted by DC-USMC View Post
                          I meant to say "passed the written exam and the panel interview."

So if i'm understanding you correctly, anything is possible?

I'm just trying to figure out if I am still in the running. but if what you say is true then maybe I am
                          If you passed the panel, you can be called to process such as other guys bidding for class next month. They cherry pick who they want. Like I said before, there were guys who made it last time but aren't getting consideration this go around.

Comment

• Looks like ATF is going to have another announcement in the near future..

Comment

• Hey guys, let me be the first one to post this for karma points of course. I got an email that ATF will be posting another criminal investigator position on the website soon.

Comment

• As anyone been hired from the 2012 announcement? I stopped monitoring this thread long ago.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12995 users online. 474 members and 12521 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X