Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did everyone who received an email and letter about this April class originally select a west coast city or process out of a west coast city under the previous 2012 vacancy announcement?

Comment

• Originally posted by rangr175 View Post
      Did everyone who received an email and letter about this April class originally select a west coast city or process out of a west coast city under the previous 2012 vacancy announcement?
      No I didn't originally select a west coast city I selected all east coast offices.

Comment

• I had to fill out a reciprocity form for my clearance today. I originally selected mostly west coast offices.

Comment

• So is there anyone who has received a "leading candidate" letter who did NOT process out of the West Coast region?

Comment

• I selected mostly west coast location (Trenton being the exception), but I'm stationed in DC so i'm processing on the east coast. ATF sent out letters indicating which 3 stations people are being considered for.

Comment

• What is a reciprocity form for clearance? Does ATF accept backgrounds from other agencies?

Comment

• Originally posted by 25tolife View Post
                What is a reciprocity form for clearance? Does ATF accept backgrounds from other agencies?
                They accept SSBI's and active clearances except DoD.

Comment

• For those that were not selected after the interview phase, is there a way to find out if the interview and writing portion of the interview was passed? I received a non selection email via USA jobs application manager but it didn't state whether or not the interview was passed. From what I'm gathering reading the threads is that SOME individuals that did not proceed past the interview phase are still being contacted. It's a shot in the dark, but I thought it important to ask. Good luck to those that are still in the hunt.

Comment

• Who else received the FedEx packet. I received the same exact packet in July. Hopefully we (those of us who completed the process for last the announcement) don't have to complete this enitre packet again since we turned the same information in 7 months ago.

Comment

• When did you get it?

Comment

• I'm trying to figure out what rationale they used to select people for this new process. Some completed all steps last year, some made it to the interview and stopped there. Some people (like me) completed all steps and haven't heard anything. Has anyone spoken with an ATF/HR employee who can give any answers?

Comment

• Originally posted by rangr175 View Post
                          I'm trying to figure out what rationale they used to select people for this new process. Some completed all steps last year, some made it to the interview and stopped there. Some people (like me) completed all steps and haven't heard anything. Has anyone spoken with an ATF/HR employee who can give any answers?
                          From what I gathered most who made it through last time but didnt make it through this time didnt have 4 year college degrees. Of all of the people that made it through last time without a degree, didnt this time. I also got the feeling from HR that there are two candidate pools. One with candidates who completed all the steps and another with ones who haven't. As far as who and why they didnt or did make the cut this time, I don't have a clue. It confuses me also. HR either isn't sure about another class besides April or they're not saying. By far, ATF' s process has been the most confusing, frustrating, and ungage-able. To the NEW guys who received leading candidate letters, don't hold your breath and be ready for dispoinment. It's not official until you get a call.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rickcpd View Post
                            When did you get it?
                            Yesterday.

Comment

• Superjock, I get what you're saying, but I DO have a 4-year degree, completed all steps last year, and haven't heard the first thing on this go 'round from ATF.

Comment

• Did you receive a call to send in your DD214?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8362 users online. 185 members and 8177 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X