300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zgauer View Post
    I figure with the holidays around the corner, it's going to slow down a bit.
    At this point I am not expecting asnything to happen til after Jan 1. The holidays are coming up and I believe the Fed Gov is still operating under a CR.

Comment

• Greetings, everyone. Forgive me if I'm repeating what many already know, but maybe this will help answer some questions.

I got a COE from ATF, and I was supposed to be in the Sep class. Everything went well, but I got an inconclusive on the poly. I was called back to do it again in mid-October (obviously, after the Sep class had already started). The polygrapher told me that they were preparing the next class, so they needed my packet completed and the poly was all I had left. After a few hundred dollars for gas and lodging to do the poly in a city 6 hours away, I was told that it looked good. Last week, I called HQ and talked to HR. I was told that noone is on the list anymore, even though I was called to do a poly. We all, no matter where we are or were in the process, have to wait for a new announcement and re-apply like everyone else. Our completed processes that are finished should stay current and be used again. This is the latest I got first-hand.

Again, I apologize if I am repeating known information.

Comment

• Originally posted by Salty B View Post
        Greetings, everyone. Forgive me if I'm repeating what many already know, but maybe this will help answer some questions.

I got a COE from ATF, and I was supposed to be in the Sep class. Everything went well, but I got an inconclusive on the poly. I was called back to do it again in mid-October (obviously, after the Sep class had already started). The polygrapher told me that they were preparing the next class, so they needed my packet completed and the poly was all I had left. After a few hundred dollars for gas and lodging to do the poly in a city 6 hours away, I was told that it looked good. Last week, I called HQ and talked to HR. I was told that noone is on the list anymore, even though I was called to do a poly. We all, no matter where we are or were in the process, have to wait for a new announcement and re-apply like everyone else. Our completed processes that are finished should stay current and be used again. This is the latest I got first-hand.

Again, I apologize if I am repeating known information.
        Is our poly and BI good too? I don't feel like taking another poly...

Comment

• I hope so, but I wasn't told certifiably 'yes' or 'no'. Assuming (like none of us should be doing) yes, since they had me do a poly after the class had already started, obviously knowing that they were going to drop me from the lists just like everyone else.

Comment

• I just recently received an email stating that I did not pass the interview. What does this mean? Why did it take so long for this email to go out? This thing is crazy!

Comment

• Originally posted by FamilyMan01 View Post
              I just recently received an email stating that I did not pass the interview. What does this mean? Why did it take so long for this email to go out? This thing is crazy!
              Means you failed the interview and will have to complete that step again when the new announcement comes out.

Comment

• Thanks captain obvious! LOL!

Comment

• Logan2519 hear anything new?

Comment

• No news is good news? Any local SAC resume "submitters" heard anything?

Comment

• Originally posted by FlashTACP View Post
                      No news is good news? Any local SAC resume "submitters" heard anything?
                      With schedule B there has to be another "public" announcement. They cannot hire any external personnel without an external announcement. All schedule B means is that they can keep an ongoing list without reposting another job announcement.

Comment

• Any news/rumors?

Comment

• I haven't heard anything....

Comment

• All quiet here.

Comment

• What's going on with these 2013 classes ? 5-6 how is this even possible? So frustrating.

Comment

• Any Intel when next job posting will happen

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12719 users online. 339 members and 12380 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X