300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lead-Farmer View Post
    My 5 locations for employment: Miami, Orlando, Pensacola, Shreveport, New Orleans

I picked the same as well. Blue Steal, u testing in Shreveport?
    No, I wish it gave me that option. The only choice I had for testing in Louisiana was New Orleans. My 5 employment picks were Miami, Shreveport, New Orleans, Sacremento, and Chicago. I tried to diversify it a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by MontgCounty33 View Post
      I don't know why people are surprised that there were over 9000 apps as of 11am this morning. I bet you there were 500 out of the 715 submitted in the first 10 mins. 1205am for me
      +1... I had mine submitted at 12:07 am and I feel I may be close... Sorry to break it to you Justonslc, but, you probably won't be able to test...

Comment

• mine was submitted at 12:10 am and I'm nervous...

Comment

• 12:19 am....I made the mistake of actually reading.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cthockey View Post
            mine was submitted at 12:10 am and I'm nervous...
            That would suck to miss it my a minute of two, I started mine at 12:01 but did not hit submit until 12:12. I guess we will just see after the dust settles.

Comment

• Pure speculation here, but I would think that people who put in before 12:20 are probably ok

Comment

• I didn't get mine in until 12:23am due in part to USAJOBS having me update my previous information on file as soon as I applied for the ATF announcement. I also noticed that my submitted college document did not have a reference to "transcripts" and it showed as missing under application manager. I somehow listed my college transcripts under "Other" rather than "Transcripts", so I had to correct that.

Comment

• Originally posted by MPDCjock View Post
                  Where did you get that information?
                  Rumors? I, LOVE rumors!!

Comment

• Congrats to all who applied... I am just very interested in who actually gets a test date. This is one of the most competitive vacancies I have seen... I am pretty sure at least 20 "Qualified Applicants" applied right at 12:00 from all 50 states. 1811's are hard to come by these days, I like this way better though, its really hard to be cleared for hire, for months or years and staying physically ready with no light at the end of the tunnel in sight.

Comment

• Yes I was kidding.

Comment

• Originally posted by justonslc View Post
                        Yes I was kidding.
                        LOL.....I was going to say you could have saved yourself the time if you waited till a couple hours before the closing to apply.

Comment

• I applied in the first ten minutes, however I'm a bit worried. On their website it said you can apply nine months before graduating, and you have to have your degree and be 21 at time of appointment. I graduate and turn 21 in May, aka less than three months, however I had to answer that I had a degree and am 21 on the application, which I'm not yet, so my worry is that may disqualify me. Anyone have any input?

Comment

• Originally posted by darko886 View Post
                            I applied in the first ten minutes, however I'm a bit worried. On their website it said you can apply nine months before graduating, and you have to have your degree and be 21 at time of appointment. I graduate and turn 21 in May, aka less than three months, however I had to answer that I had a degree and am 21 on the application, which I'm not yet, so my worry is that may disqualify me. Anyone have any input?

In the past this was not a problem as I was in your situation. However, with this new streamlined timeline for this announcement, you might be out of luck just due to the fact this isn't the typical hiring schedule.

Comment

• Originally posted by echoshot33 View Post
                              In the past this was not a problem as I was in your situation. However, with this new streamlined timeline for this announcement, you might be out of luck just due to the fact this isn't the typical hiring schedule.
                              Thanks for the reply, good to know. I didn't wanna be disqualified for providing false info or something. Did they let you explain it to someone?

Comment

• Originally posted by darko886 View Post
                                I applied in the first ten minutes, however I'm a bit worried. On their website it said you can apply nine months before graduating, and you have to have your degree and be 21 at time of appointment. I graduate and turn 21 in May, aka less than three months, however I had to answer that I had a degree and am 21 on the application, which I'm not yet, so my worry is that may disqualify me. Anyone have any input?
                                You may get to test since you told them you have a degree... However, since you lied twice, once about having a degree, then again on the last question when you said all questions were answered honestly. I highly doubt you are going to advance any further.

On the bright side you have 15 years to find an 1811 job!

Just my $0.02

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13468 users online. 412 members and 13056 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X