Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got one for a city that was one of my 5 choices but not the city that they sent me aletter telling me that i was being considered for. wtf? are we going to get one for each of the 5?

rickcpd-was your letter for the city that you were being considered for?

Comment

• It wasn't the city or the grade I was being considered for.....

Comment

• same with me, but mine didn't tell me the details of the person that got selected- plus sacramento was filled by a 7 not a 5-

today has been a roller coaster
        Last edited by Metro2; 11-01-2012, 08:08 PM.

Comment

• Mine listed all of my location choices and my rating for each grade-5-7-9. Nothing is mentioned about anyone being selected. Very confusing considering that I received a thin letter last month stating that I was not among the best candidates.

Comment

• Originally posted by rangr175 View Post
            Mine listed all of my location choices and my rating for each grade-5-7-9. Nothing is mentioned about anyone being selected. Very confusing considering that I received a thin letter last month stating that I was not among the best candidates.
            That's the first email that was sent out today.

Comment

• Ok, I only received one email (NOR) today. How many emails did you receive?

Comment

• Ok. I just received another 8 emails.... Wtf is going on...

Comment

• just got all my rejection letters. We SUCK AGAIN!

Comment

• You just got yours rejection letter in mail or email? did it state why you didnt get it?

Comment

• Disregard my last. I just checked my email again...lol

Comment

• Looks like it a rap....

Comment

• Folks, I wouldn't get too caught up in the USAJOBS notifications as those are the positions (24) that were under the specific job announcement. I think it's an actual letter from ATF that you don't want to get, until you get that I think they still have your name on a potential list. My Two Cents

Comment

• It's not like we didn't know other candidates filled those spots.....

Comment

• This process sucked...

Comment

• It's called "closure"! It basically confirms what we already knew. Not selected!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5505 users online. 325 members and 5180 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X