Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who's going to make some phone calls and find out exactly what this means?

Comment

• 1, 2, 3 NOT IT! I vote for Rickcpd

Comment

• got one too

Comment

• but never received anything that said i was disqualified or the thanks but no thanks letter

Comment

• Haha! As soon as I started reading the last few posts, I also got an email. Guess, somethings happening?

Comment

• Does anyone have a phone number for OPM Midwest, all the numbers I google are non working. I received a NOR stating that I was no longer under consideration because I refused to sign a mobility agreement. (vacancy announcement from 2/28/2012) I thought that I may have clicked the wrong button by accident and considered myself SOL; however, I went back to review my answers and I checked the proper box. Did anyone else have this issue or a phone number? I contacted ATF Hiring and Staffing number from the website and the lady informed me that they weren't responsible for that announcement and to contact OPM using the number that was on my NOr, but there isn't a number listed there.

Comment

• Got my NOR for vacancy no: 608667. Seems like its pretty late though. In the past and with other agencies this has come following the written and Panel interview. I'm good with it though.... Lol. Seems like good news.

Comment

• SAME EXACT THING HERE. So ****ed, I am pretty sure I clicked yes, but who knows. It's strange that you and I both "forgot" to click yes on that question.

I've been trying to call to no avail.

Originally posted by isthelineready View Post
                  Does anyone have a phone number for OPM Midwest, all the numbers I google are non working. I received a NOR stating that I was no longer under consideration because I refused to sign a mobility agreement. (vacancy announcement from 2/28/2012) I thought that I may have clicked the wrong button by accident and considered myself SOL; however, I went back to review my answers and I checked the proper box. Did anyone else have this issue or a phone number? I contacted ATF Hiring and Staffing number from the website and the lady informed me that they weren't responsible for that announcement and to contact OPM using the number that was on my NOr, but there isn't a number listed there.

Comment

• Can somebody explain "rating" on the NOR? What is considered a good rating?

Comment

• Did anyone else get a letter in September saying they were being removed from the process because they weren't one of the many good candidates selected. I thought it was because I was not one of the 24 but it doesn't seem like everyone received it. I also got the NOR update, but think that ATF and OPM aren't always on the same page.

Comment

• I called opm and they said send an email to [email protected] explaning my situation, and the worst that'll happen is they will say no. So I wrote:

I applied for the ATF special agent position Feb. 2012. Apparently I didn't select the "Yes" button for the question "Would you be willing to pay for relocation expenses" on the questionnaire.
                        I MEANT to, however, must have overlooked it. I would like to request to be able to continue in the process if at all possible.

The following is the announcement information.

Series - Position Title:1811 - Criminal Investigator (Special Agent)

Vacancy ID: 608667

Announcement Number:CK-12-JAC-608667

Comment

• Who just got another email?

Comment

• I know someone got one for Billings MT... I'm confused.... This process sucks...

Comment

• I'm confused too. Mine tells me someone got Sacramento, CA at a GS-5.

You're right. It's very confusing.....

We already know we didn't make the first class. ....
                              Last edited by Rickcpd; 11-01-2012, 08:36 PM.

Comment

• Maybe they are just catching up on paperwork?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4757 users online. 322 members and 4435 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X