300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
    Because they (ATF) aren't moving you there....you have to make your first move on your dime. Cost like hell to move to PR.......
    Do they pay for moving after you've been at your first duty location and then they force you to move elsewhere?

Comment

• Applied. Orlando and San Juan. GS-09.

Comment

• I'm IN... 1218am..... Dulles exam ..... Pensacola, Orlando, Miami, Hyattsville... K9 friend did put PR though...He crazy anyway
        ATF
        2007 app through Medical

Postal Inspector
        2007 App/exam 1
        Jan2012 IE/Exam2
        AC/Poly/MI 4/12
        Bi 5/12

Comment

• Originally posted by RAC007 View Post
          I applied early this morning (12:05am) and received email confirming receipt. For some reason, USAJOBS is showing application is incomplete. Any ideas?
          Did you get another email stating your application was sent to ATF? I received that email also, however, about 10 minutes later I received an email stating my application was sent to ATF. Did you get this also?

Comment

• Applied also. Testing Location Chicago. I picked Chicago, Fairview Heights, Miami, Orlando, LA. I was an 07 mutli tester. Made it all the way to the end and got the thin letter. Hoping since I started my masters (plus hours of LE training) gives me a better chance this time around.

Comment

• I'm in. Didn't apply until 3pm. GL-9. Current 1811. Pensacola test.

Comment

• Heads up everyone...as of 11:55am this morning they had almost 9,000 applications submitted. If you weren't up early, early in the morning....don't hold your breath on a test invite.

Comment

• Originally posted by NeverReturnKid View Post
                  Do they pay for moving after you've been at your first duty location and then they force you to move elsewhere?
                  Not sure what ATF does....but they should....

I'm just going strictly on what this annoucement stated. First move, you're own your own....

And I do hope folks realize that......

Comment

I applied early this morning (12:05am) and received email confirming receipt. For some reason, USAJOBS is showing application is incomplete. Any ideas?
                    My status shows "not available" on USAjobs and "awaiting results" on application manager. Not sure what that means..
                    Last edited by LEO968; 02-28-2012, 11:00 PM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Oxford30;2998783]My 5 locations for employment: Miami, Orlando, Pensacola, Shreveport, New Orleans

I picked the same as well. Blue Steal, u testing in Shreveport?

Comment

• Originally posted by LEO968 View Post
                        My status shows "not available" on USAjobs and "awaiting results" on application manager. Not sure what that means..
                        Mine too says 'awaiting results' on the application manager.

Comment

• Wow that was close. I applied 2 hours ago and its already closed! Right on time I guess!

Comment

• Originally posted by justonslc View Post
                            Wow that was close. I applied 2 hours ago and its already closed! Right on time I guess!
                            Your kidding right?

Comment

• I don't know why people are surprised that there were over 9000 apps as of 11am this morning. I bet you there were 500 out of the 715 submitted in the first 10 mins. 1205am for me
                              ATF 1811 SA
                              Applied - 10/13/09

CBPO (GEO - Philadelphia)
                              Written Test - 5/11/09
                              NOR (87) - 6/10/09

ICE IEA (GEO - Philadelphia)
                              Written Test - 6/1/09
                              NOR (88.9) - 6/22/09

ICE 1811 SA
                              Written Test - 7/28/09
                              Written - Passed - 8/10/09
                              NOR (80.5 ugggh)

Comment

Heads up everyone...as of 11:55am this morning they had almost 9,000 applications submitted.
                                Where did you get that information?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7591 users online. 402 members and 7189 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X