Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 ATF Special Agent Announcement

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I had the same conversation, however closing it out just means your application for the TS will be completed and the investigators in the different areas will be assigned and start the security interviews. The close things out and correct information that needed to be updated so OPM investigators have all the right information.
    Last edited by Rampage13; 08-23-2012, 08:29 AM.

    Comment


    • So..........has anyone heard about this?

      http://thepatriotperspective.wordpre...-be-abolished/
      http://townhall.com/columnists/katie...e/full/preview
      "These aren't my pants"

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rampage13 View Post
        I had the same conversation, however closing it out just means your application for the TS will be completed and the investigators in the different areas will be assigned and start the security interviews. The close things out and correct information that needed to be updated so OPM investigators have all the right information.
        I spoke with the final reviewer and he said they were accepting my TS. No investigation would follow. That's why you filled out the reciprocity form because President Bush made it easier for clearances to transfer. As long as your TS is active it will be transferred.

        http://www.clearancejobs.com/cleared...ance-structure
        Last edited by Superjock22; 08-23-2012, 10:00 AM.

        Comment


        • My current gig did the same thing when I was hired. This also came from the special agent that conducted my PIV. Some agencies that will redue your BI are the USSS and FBI.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Superjock22 View Post
            I spoke with the final reviewer and he said they were accepting my TS. No investigation would follow. That's why you filled out the reciprocity form because President Bush made it easier for clearances to transfer. As long as your TS is active it will be transferred.

            http://www.clearancejobs.com/cleared...ance-structure
            FBI apparently doesn't abide by that one. They just asked me to list "every time I have been pulled over by a police officer, whether or not I received a ticket" on my SF-86. I currently have an SCI, which ATF seemed to accept (so it isn't a DoJ thing).

            Anyway, got my medical clearance letter today. Poly is scheduled for mid-September, so if there is a 10 September class I either won't be in it or I won't be poly'd.

            Comment


            • It kind of seems like everyone right now on here is processing in one form or another

              Comment


              • Originally posted by swolatxfer View Post
                Anyway, got my medical clearance letter today. Poly is scheduled for mid-September, so if there is a 10 September class I either won't be in it or I won't be poly'd.
                Is the medical clearance letter stating you have cleared medical? I had to submit a medical follow up for LASIK last week but I have not heard anything else back.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Metro2 View Post
                  Is the medical clearance letter stating you have cleared medical? I had to submit a medical follow up for LASIK last week but I have not heard anything else back.
                  I had to submit some follow up medical info as well last week. Received my clearance letter today via email. It'll come.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rickcpd View Post
                    I had to submit some follow up medical info as well last week. Received my clearance letter today via email. It'll come.
                    Where are you processing? PM if you want

                    Comment


                    • Getting Polygraph Mid September? That’s so weird. I just ask HR last week and they told me that they would make selections first/second week of September. Anybody heard same or different?

                      Comment


                      • Gotta be a later academy then.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by szymon1017 View Post
                          Getting Polygraph Mid September? That’s so weird. I just ask HR last week and they told me that they would make selections first/second week of September. Anybody heard same or different?
                          Heard the same...first week. Heard a 29 September academy date

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by GixxerSteve View Post
                            Very interesting...lest people think this is all mumbo jumbo, I think we can all agree that anything can happen. However, it's highly unlikely that they'd actually *fire* the agents...they'd probably absorb them into other agencies...

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by swolatxfer View Post
                              Anyway, got my medical clearance letter today. Poly is scheduled for mid-September, so if there is a 10 September class I either won't be in it or I won't be poly'd.
                              It's looking like the academy date will be pushed to the end of September. My poly is scheduled for late first week of September which would give me around 2-4 days notice to report to the academy should it begin on September 10 as rumor has it. Or, hey, maybe swolatxfer and I won't be in this academy.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by KGal View Post
                                Very interesting...lest people think this is all mumbo jumbo, I think we can all agree that anything can happen. However, it's highly unlikely that they'd actually *fire* the agents...they'd probably absorb them into other agencies...
                                These articles are slight out dated as well. So if that were true, we wouldn't be in this process. just my opinion

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 8507 users online. 425 members and 8082 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X