300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jtl323 View Post
    Oh yes, you CAN. But im not being dramatic that there will be a USMS advisor or instructor standing at the end of the lunch line monitoring everything on your tray. And im not being dramatic that said instructor will call you out in a smoke session and say " Timmy over here thinks pie and ice cream or three helpings of bread is a good idea, so i think its a good idea we run an extra four miles to burn off those calories". Been there, seen it. Enjoy your pie, the class will pay for it.
    F*#k Timmy.

Sent from my Mystical Ãœberphone

Comment

• Originally posted by jtl323 View Post
      Oh yes, you CAN. But im not being dramatic that there will be a USMS advisor or instructor standing at the end of the lunch line monitoring everything on your tray. And im not being dramatic that said instructor will call you out in a smoke session and say " Timmy over here thinks pie and ice cream or three helpings of bread is a good idea, so i think its a good idea we run an extra four miles to burn off those calories". Been there, seen it. Enjoy your pie, the class will pay for it.
      And sometimes you will pay for it inside the chow hall, for all the other agencies to see. Just play the game while you are there. It's like military basic training for kids. Even Air Force guys say their basic training was way harder than BDUSM.

Comment

• I mentioned having a mountain bike was a necessity for me when I was there for UPTP and CITP. I was able to ride my bike around the campus to class, breakfast and lunch. It helped having it on the weekends as well.

I was not with the US Marshals service when I went through CITP. Do not expect to ride a bike during the day, when and if, you go to CITP/BDUSM. The US Marshals go through CITP just like the rest of the rest of us but their classes are 100% US Marshals. (which means they can make their own rules) My CITP class was easy and relaxed, like a semester at college. From what I personally witnessed... my CITP class was not comparable to the CITP/US Marshals version. (Please correct me if I'm wrong) Basic CITP and the US Marshals CITP is not comparable.

Find a low impact way to burn off stress that doesn't include alcohol. I've witnessed more people get in trouble for acting like an idiot at the "G" bar then injuries at the gym, after hours. I like to ride my bike on the weekends while listening to the Little River band....
        Last edited by Blackbeard526; 07-07-2016, 10:34 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11455 users online. 473 members and 10982 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X