300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Deputy U.S. Marshal's - Announcement for 3/5/2012

The USMS is currently recruiting for the announcement of the upcoming Deputy U.S. Marshal Competitive Examination. The announcement will be posted on the USAJOBS website on March 5, 2012. We will continue to update our website with more detailed information regarding the testing process.

http://www.usmarshals.gov/careers/exam_flyer.pdf

Everyone knows...look at the other Marshal thread.

Comment

Still boggles my mind why folks that are applying for this are posting info/links about it all over the web....

Just giving yourself more competition as there are only going to be so many slots filled...... And one could be SOL due to someone not knowing about it now knowing about.......

SMH.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
        Still boggles my mind why folks that are applying for this are posting info/links about it all over the web....

Just giving yourself more competition as there are only going to be so many slots filled...... And one could be SOL due to someone not knowing about it now knowing about.......

SMH.....
        +1

Comment

SMH.....
          I agree. Lets start talking about it after the announcement is closed.

Comment

Doesn't really bother me. I'm sure there are a lot of people out there that need a stable career right now... I don't mind trying to help a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by kxl77 View Post
              Doesn't really bother me. I'm sure there are a lot of people out there that need a stable career right now... I don't mind trying to help a bit.
              Even if it means you are kicked out of the process.....?

Comment

Even if it means you are kicked out of the process.....?
                Truthfully, if there is someone more qualified than me so be it. I guess it doesn't hurt that I already have a LE career.

Comment

Hey, Bearcat, are you applying?

Comment

A few posts on a random message board aren't going to make any difference. Apply early and take your time highlighting relevant experience/education when filling out the application. We aren't talking about some agency hiring for 1-5 positions, this is an announcement for the USMS hiring needs for several years and hundreds of people could be hired with it.
                    What is Perseverance?
                    -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
                    -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
                    -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

Originally posted by TheKansan View Post
                      A few posts on a random message board aren't going to make any difference. Apply early and take your time highlighting relevant experience/education when filling out the application. We aren't talking about some agency hiring for 1-5 positions, this is an announcement for the USMS hiring needs for several years and hundreds of people could be hired with it.
                      +1

Comment

Originally posted by fanhood View Post
                        Hey, Bearcat, are you applying?
                        Debating.... I'd take a HUGE paycut right off the bat......but if I could stay out here....I might.

I applied for ICE and have processed some....but thus far....ICE isn't wanting to put anyone out here.....so....

Comment

+1..... Just to let you guys know also... Someone posted the announcement on the Delphi Customs Inspector board as well as the ICE IEA board. There are probably around 10,000 more applicants applying now :-( My application is going in at midnight on opening day....
                          "Just another day in paradise"

Comment

Originally posted by woodster11x View Post
                            +1..... Just to let you guys know also... Someone posted the announcement on the Delphi Customs Inspector board as well as the ICE IEA board. There are probably around 10,000 more applicants applying now :-( My application is going in at midnight on opening day....
                            Mine as well. Do most announcements open at midnight?

Comment

Originally posted by woodster11x View Post
                              Someone posted the announcement on the Delphi Customs Inspector ....
                              People are stupid..... Why in the world would you tell anyone....ESPECIALLY if you are applying for the position yourself.....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12447 users online. 452 members and 11995 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X