X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LennyXDM
    started a topic US Mint Police Officer TR-0083-06/07

US Mint Police Officer TR-0083-06/07

Anyone sneak in an application with them via USAjobs yesterday for the Philly Metro Area-PA? The announcement stated that the vacany would close on Feb.13, 2012 or until 200 applications were received, whatever was sooner. It opened 01/31/12 and closed 01/31/12. Just wondering if anyone knows how many they are considering hiring as the announcement said "Many vacancies" (not sure numerically what USAjobs designation of this is). Also if any current U.S. Mint Police Officers could provide hiring timeline, main job duties, equipment used, and/or anything else that would be great.
    Last edited by LennyXDM; 02-01-2012, 12:27 PM.

• Balmes34
    replied
    Hello. Any current US Mint Police Officer please let me know if the tattoo policy is enforced? Would I be able to wear long sleeves year round?

Leave a comment:

• orlandofed5-0
    commented on 's reply
    As long as you're a preference eligible veteran, you should hear back. Almost all the hires the past 5-6 years have been preference eligible veterans. The days of hiring retired Philly PD are long gone

• SUPPLYORDIE
    commented on 's reply
    Excited about the possibility being a veteran so I ask how true is your statement?

• NCG128
    commented on 's reply
    Do they only hire vets really?

• orlandofed5-0
    replied
    If you're not a preference eligible veteran, you probably won't hear anything

Leave a comment:

• Code12911
    commented on 's reply
    He is a retired SNCO who retired from Langley, with a background as a 0083 from the Pentagon like me.

• NCG128
    replied
    Originally posted by Code12911 View Post

My buddy was hired there without an interview... I couldn't help you with how many move on though sorry. He told me that they just called him up one day asked him to fill out a form and offered him the job.
    If I could ask what was your buddies background in?

Leave a comment:

• Runner6
    replied
    Originally posted by Code12911 View Post
    Received my start date this week for the middle of next month. Good luck to all (especially the lurkers).
    Nice work.

Leave a comment:

• Code12911
    replied
    Received my start date this week for the middle of next month. Good luck to all (especially the lurkers).

Leave a comment:

• orlandofed5-0
    replied
    Originally posted by Runner6 View Post
    If I am being scheduled for a physical and prints does that mean I am a go, so far? That I have cleared the psyche, background, etc?

Thanks always for any help on this.
    More than likely only your psych came back positive. Your background has not been adjudicated yet.

Leave a comment:

• Runner6
    replied
    If I am being scheduled for a physical and prints does that mean I am a go, so far? That I have cleared the psyche, background, etc?

Thanks always for any help on this.

Leave a comment:

• orlandofed5-0
    replied

Thanks again. What would constitute an issue with the. Background?
    Any issue that would deny you a secret security clearance. Excessive debt, criminal history etc..

Leave a comment:

• Runner6
    replied
    Originally posted by orlandofed5-0 View Post
    You should do the oral portion within a week or 2. As long as there are no issues with your background check you should get a start date
    Thanks again. What would constitute an issue with the. Background?

Leave a comment:

• orlandofed5-0
    replied
    Ok, that was a fairly detailed exam. Any help on how long it takes to hear from the Mint? What's next? Thanks for any assistance.

You should do the oral portion within a week or 2. As long as there are no issues with your background check you should get a start date

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8478 users online. 343 members and 8135 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X