Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balmes34
    replied
    Hello. Any current US Mint Police Officer please let me know if the tattoo policy is enforced? Would I be able to wear long sleeves year round?

Leave a comment:

• orlandofed5-0
    commented on 's reply
    As long as you're a preference eligible veteran, you should hear back. Almost all the hires the past 5-6 years have been preference eligible veterans. The days of hiring retired Philly PD are long gone

• SUPPLYORDIE
    commented on 's reply
    Excited about the possibility being a veteran so I ask how true is your statement?

• NCG128
    commented on 's reply
    Do they only hire vets really?

• orlandofed5-0
    replied
    If you're not a preference eligible veteran, you probably won't hear anything

Leave a comment:

• Code12911
    commented on 's reply
    He is a retired SNCO who retired from Langley, with a background as a 0083 from the Pentagon like me.

• NCG128
    replied
    Originally posted by Code12911 View Post

My buddy was hired there without an interview... I couldn't help you with how many move on though sorry. He told me that they just called him up one day asked him to fill out a form and offered him the job.
    If I could ask what was your buddies background in?

Leave a comment:

• Runner6
    replied
    Originally posted by Code12911 View Post
    Received my start date this week for the middle of next month. Good luck to all (especially the lurkers).
    Nice work.

Leave a comment:

• Code12911
    replied
    Received my start date this week for the middle of next month. Good luck to all (especially the lurkers).

Leave a comment:

• orlandofed5-0
    replied
    Originally posted by Runner6 View Post
    If I am being scheduled for a physical and prints does that mean I am a go, so far? That I have cleared the psyche, background, etc?

Thanks always for any help on this.
    More than likely only your psych came back positive. Your background has not been adjudicated yet.

Leave a comment:

• Runner6
    replied
    If I am being scheduled for a physical and prints does that mean I am a go, so far? That I have cleared the psyche, background, etc?

Thanks always for any help on this.

Leave a comment:

• orlandofed5-0
    replied

Thanks again. What would constitute an issue with the. Background?
    Any issue that would deny you a secret security clearance. Excessive debt, criminal history etc..

Leave a comment:

• Runner6
    replied
    Originally posted by orlandofed5-0 View Post
    You should do the oral portion within a week or 2. As long as there are no issues with your background check you should get a start date
    Thanks again. What would constitute an issue with the. Background?

Leave a comment:

• orlandofed5-0
    replied
    Ok, that was a fairly detailed exam. Any help on how long it takes to hear from the Mint? What's next? Thanks for any assistance.

You should do the oral portion within a week or 2. As long as there are no issues with your background check you should get a start date

Leave a comment:

• Runner6
    replied
    Ok, that was a fairly detailed exam. Any help on how long it takes to hear from the Mint? What's next? Thanks for any assistance.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10206 users online. 473 members and 9733 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X