300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gunnersmate323 View Post
    Anyone who is waiting to hear something from Denver should have heard or be hearing something soon about interviews!
    Good to hear!

Comment

• And if you do get an interview you should probably do alittle prep work before hand and at least know the mission! And don't tell the board that this job will do until something better comes along!! True story!!

Comment

• That should go without saying! Knowledge of what one asks to get into is simply common sense. As for me, I've done the street police work for years, but still like a related people job.
        I am amazed, yet glad that an interviewee was honest in that regard.

Comment

• Hiring?

Originally posted by Gunnersmate323 View Post
          And if you do get an interview you should probably do alittle prep work before hand and at least know the mission! And don't tell the board that this job will do until something better comes along!! True story!!
          Have you guys heard about any upcoming hiring announcements?

13 Years Navy
          2 years part time local LEO

Comment

• Originally posted by T-rexGM View Post
            Have you guys heard about any upcoming hiring announcements?

13 Years Navy
            2 years part time local LEO
            What did you do in the navy?
            I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

• Gunners Mate Chief - awaiting medical sep

Comment

• Any one hear any scuttlebutt on how may they are looking to hire?

Comment

• Denver is going to hire again soon so watch for it to post! they only accept like the first 200 resumes so gotta be fast! just an FYI do not use the words kill can kill have killed at anytime on your resume or during an interview. And if you have zero L/E experience do not waste your time applying all it does is waste a valuable spot for someone that is qualified. We ONLY hire people that have actual L/E experience.

Comment

• What is the definition of actual LE experience because some will say that standing post and checking badges as a federal LEO is not considered LE experience

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Comment

• If you have FLETC you will go to the top of the list, but local, state, federal, and some military police experience will work! would say 99.9% of our guys have a pretty good combo of all of the above and have 10pt veterans status. If you are talking about DOD police or MPs that works. Our last go around we hired mostly border patrol guys and one dod guy that had fletc.

Originally posted by Usmc1586 View Post
                      What is the definition of actual LE experience because some will say that standing post and checking badges as a federal LEO is not considered LE experience

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Gunner, I am surprised they post again. The last list wasn't that old. I get referred but I wonder if my age is a factor. A couple decades of police experience, not looking for a place to slide, but don't need to do do the real high speed stuff anymore.
                        Guess I'll tweak the resume and try again!

Comment

• yeah not 100% sure how it works I have friends what have fletc and are ready to go but for some reason they didn't make the cut either, I guess you just have to have that magical combo of words on your resume that they are looking for in HR (the Police division can only work with the resumes they give us) I do know that only the first 200 applications will even be looked at so you have to be fast to apply when it posts!

Comment

• I've been trying to figure this out for a while. I applied for every opening in maybe the past two years. Referred for one location but not another, then the next time I get referred for the location I wasn't referred to last time. All with the same resume.

Comment

• Got an email from HR to fill out an OF-306. She said it was for the Philly announcement.

Comment

• Originally posted by CAAT0331 View Post
                                Got an email from HR to fill out an OF-306. She said it was for the Philly announcement.
                                Next step will be background
                                I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9351 users online. 326 members and 9025 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X