Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it runs right by the front door and they are staging all the players and there "rides" right beside our visitor center , I am sure we will have the bike patrols out and everyone will be outside hanging out. Will probably spend most of the day kicking people off our fence. Should be a fun day!! Dusted off the riot gear!!

Comment

• Nothing like working the inaugural, one time is all it takes and never again

Comment

• Originally posted by fedcop64 View Post
        Nothing like working the inaugural, one time is all it takes and never again
        Agreed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by fedcop64 View Post
          Nothing like working the inaugural, one time is all it takes and never again
          Championships are worse. I worked the Phillies in 08 and it was a near riot
          I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

• This next inaugural they can keep my butt won't be there

Comment

• Well over a million people and DPD only made one arrest. I had to work. Looked like a fun time.

Comment

• US Mint Police Officer TR-0083-06/07

Anyone got info on the mint in philly ? Hiring , time frame Etc . Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by usms-help1 View Post
                  Anyone got info on the mint in philly ? Hiring , time frame Etc . Thanks

Not until Mid March

Comment

• Originally posted by Wentwest View Post
                    Well over a million people and DPD only made one arrest. I had to work. Looked like a fun time.
                    Yeah it was a blast!!! I got to meet Miller ,Manning ,Elway hang out with the cheerleaders it was probably one of the best days of work ever!! They said 1.5 million people were here and only one arrested that just shows how cool Denver is!!

Comment

• Hello all. I'm a 35 year old veteran with no LE experience. (kinda of late in the game) I live just north of Philadelphia and applied to the opening at the Mint in Philly. From what folks have stated it seems to be what I thought it to be. Mostly security and force protection which at this point is all I want. Maybe ten years ago I'd be content working LE on the street but not anymore. Reading the posts here I get the sense that it might be difficult to get hired at the Mint. So my question is, considering my age and lack of LE experience is this the type of position in which I would have a reasonable chance at getting hired or are my efforts better geared elsewhere? I'm sure anything is possible and I know nobody has a 'crystal ball' with which to know with absolute certainty but perhaps someone could provide some practical input. Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

• If you have no LE experience, you won't be hired.

Comment

• Thanks for the honest response. In your opinion, considering where I stand, where do you believe my efforts would be better geared toward if looking for an LE position?

Comment

• Originally posted by PAPatriot View Post
                            Thanks for the honest response. In your opinion, considering where I stand, where do you believe my efforts would be better geared toward if looking for an LE position?
                            I'd look for open positions at the federal reserve police in Philly..they don't require prior law enforcement experience and tend to hire a lot of veterans

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Thanks a lot for the input. I'll keep an eye out for openings.

Comment

• Anyone who is waiting to hear something from Denver should have heard or be hearing something soon about interviews!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8985 users online. 400 members and 8585 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X