300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DCFED View Post
    They need to hire 5 or 6 more non vets n vets for DC..
    We have only had 2 officers here that have zero military. So to be honest the odds are not good.

Comment

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/428149800

Philadelphia has a posting up for MANY vacancies. Anyone have insight into how many MANY might actually be?

I've put in for a few of these over the past few years, and had no luck so far. Referred at some locations and never hear anything else, didn't rate high enough at others (two different locations that I applied for on the same date), so what exactly are they looking for?

My experience: 6 years active Air Force, just over 3 years with Dept of the AF civilian police, and currently Veterans Affairs police for about 2.5 years. Is it not having that FLETC UPTP course already done that's hurting me?

Comment

5 positions in Philly
        I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

Wish everyone good luck...

Comment

Does anyone know how many vacancies are in Denver? Any idea on the hiring time line?

Comment

Ah I was too late for the PA opening.

Comment

Any West Point positions opening up soon?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankNY1985 View Post
                  Ah I was too late for the PA opening.
                  Philly is still open.

Comment

Originally posted by orlandofed5-0 View Post
                    Philly is still open.
                    When I try applying it shows up as closed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wentwest View Post
                      Does anyone know how many vacancies are in Denver? Any idea on the hiring time line?
                      looking for 4!! I know the Boss is looking at resumes as we speak!! I would say another month before he starts calling to set up interviews.
                      Last edited by Gunnersmate323; 02-06-2016, 12:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gunnersmate323 View Post
                        looking for 4!! I know the Boss is looking at resumes as we speak!! I would say another month before he starts calling to set up interviews.
                        Thanks for the info! Four is a good number. We had a guy go there from the BOP a couple years ago. Guys he knows say he really likes it.

Comment

• Yeah we have hired like 2 bop guys. And like 5 border patrol Don't blame them this is the best kept secret in LE!

Comment

• Gunner, looks like you guys had a front row seat on last nights festivities. The Broncos came through! I was pleasantly surprised.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wentwest View Post
                              Gunner, looks like you guys had a front row seat on last nights festivities. The Broncos came through! I was pleasantly surprised.
                              Yeah pretty crazy! tomorrow is going to be insane!! the victory parade is at noon, they are saying like 1.5 million people are expected! should be a fun day!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gunnersmate323 View Post
                                Yeah pretty crazy! tomorrow is going to be insane!! the victory parade is at noon, they are saying like 1.5 million people are expected! should be a fun day!
                                Are you guys working the parade?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7116 users online. 381 members and 6735 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X