Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Mint Police Officer TR-0083-06/07

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by DCFED View Post
    When I'd DC gonna start hiring?

    How's the recent morale in officers?
    DC job posted today. https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/408616600

    Comment


    • #77
      And DC is getting at least 1 internal transfer for the position.
      I don't answer recruitment messages....

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by MarinePSS619
        I'm in the game.
        Good luck!! where at?

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by Gunnersmate323 View Post
          Good luck!! where at?
          I think he put into work at hqs. 1 is looking to be an internal from WP.
          I don't answer recruitment messages....

          Comment


          • #80
            They need to hire more than just 2 people at least 10..

            Comment


            • #81
              We just hired 5 and interviewed a couple more that are getting the thumbs up!!

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by Gunnersmate323 View Post
                We just hired 5 and interviewed a couple more that are getting the thumbs up!!
                Until September comes around. This isnt an increase in FTE
                I don't answer recruitment messages....

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by orlandofed5-0 View Post
                  Until September comes around. This isnt an increase in FTE
                  Yeah I still think we are short a few!! Tell K.D. your new guy I said that Jersery still makes a better cheese steak!!

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    was referred to the Philly and DC locations. Assuming they went with internal applicants?

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      We just hired 5 or 6 in Denver and they are still looking for a few more.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        They need to hire 5 or 6 more non vets n vets for DC..

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by Gunnersmate323 View Post
                          We just hired 5 or 6 in Denver and they are still looking for a few more.
                          I applied for the Philly job and got the call....Hired on my resume without an interview. That was a first. Anyway declined. I didn't want the commute. Good luck to the rest of you.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by DCFED View Post
                            They need to hire 5 or 6 more non vets n vets for DC..
                            Ain't happin!

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              I got the notice from USAJobs that I was referred to the selecting official for Philly, DC, and Denver, but never heard a word beyond that.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by BradHP View Post
                                I got the notice from USAJobs that I was referred to the selecting official for Philly, DC, and Denver, but never heard a word beyond that.
                                I know it sucks but stay postive! We have hired a few people that accept the job and for what ever reason, backgrounds, phyiscals, what ever never show up so they move to next on the list. It was almost 2 years from the time I applied till I got the offer.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 9482 users online. 427 members and 9055 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X