300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gunnersmate323 View Post
    Cool I think Denver hired 3 including me.
    Congrats. Hey gunner are u a vet?

Comment

Originally posted by Esco View Post
      Congrats. Hey gunner are u a vet?
      I am! Also a 10pt preference one.

Comment

West Point announcement was opened for a day yesterday. They got 200 apps so its closed already. Anybody apply? I feel like they will take only former LE and/or military for this, according to the questionnaire (law enforcement questions mostly)

Comment

Originally posted by thaiboxing87 View Post
          West Point announcement was opened for a day yesterday. They got 200 apps so its closed already. Anybody apply? I feel like they will take only former LE and/or military for this, according to the questionnaire (law enforcement questions mostly)
          Yes, you need prior military or law enforcement.
          I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

Originally posted by thaiboxing87 View Post
            I've applied for Denver (referred), West Point, and as of about 5 minutes ago Philly. Seems like each announcement has been for a larger group (Philly is listed as 15 vacancies). Anyone hear how many they're really looking for? Is this just building up lists for the future, or is there an actuall need for people right now?

Comment

Philly is hiring 2-3

Comment

When I'd DC gonna start hiring?

How's the recent morale in officers?

Comment

Originally posted by DCFED View Post
                  When I'd DC gonna start hiring?

How's the recent morale in officers?
                  Hqs is understaffed but they're not in a rush to hire for them compared to the production\storage facilities. Morale is ok, each mint is different.

Comment

Has anyone heard anything? USAJobs updated to show that I was referred for Denver and Philly, but somehow didn't rate high enough for West Point. Maybe the competition was tougher up there, that announcement closed pretty quick.

Comment

Originally posted by BradHP View Post
                      Has anyone heard anything? USAJobs updated to show that I was referred for Denver and Philly, but somehow didn't rate high enough for West Point. Maybe the competition was tougher up there, that announcement closed pretty quick.
                      Referred for West Point no word yet on Philly.

Comment

Originally posted by CAAT0331 View Post
                        Referred for West Point no word yet on Philly.
                        I was also referred for West Point, currently work for another federal agency now. Hoping that helps me out. Any word on when they will be contacting candidates?

Comment

Originally posted by DLUD35 View Post
                          I was also referred for West Point, currently work for another federal agency now. Hoping that helps me out. Any word on when they will be contacting candidates?
                          Are you FLETC certified as a police officer? You should receive a phone call to set up an interview

Comment

Originally posted by DLUD35 View Post
                            You and me both brother, USA jobs got updated today and was referred for Philly as well. Good Luck !.

Comment

Originally posted by orlandofed5-0 View Post
                              Are you FLETC certified as a police officer? You should receive a phone call to set up an interview
                              Unfortunately my agency doesn't utilize UPTP. Although I have been to fletc. In either case I'm crossing my fingers for an interview.

Comment

Originally posted by CAAT0331 View Post
                                You and me both brother, USA jobs got updated today and was referred for Philly as well. Good Luck !.
                                Same to you brother, West Point is a stones throw away from me so I'm staying hopeful.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8609 users online. 382 members and 8227 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X