Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Mint Police Officer TR-0083-06/07

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by Gunnersmate323 View Post
    Cool I think Denver hired 3 including me.
    Congrats. Hey gunner are u a vet?

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Esco View Post
      Congrats. Hey gunner are u a vet?
      I am! Also a 10pt preference one.

      Comment


      • #63
        West Point announcement was opened for a day yesterday. They got 200 apps so its closed already. Anybody apply? I feel like they will take only former LE and/or military for this, according to the questionnaire (law enforcement questions mostly)

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by thaiboxing87 View Post
          West Point announcement was opened for a day yesterday. They got 200 apps so its closed already. Anybody apply? I feel like they will take only former LE and/or military for this, according to the questionnaire (law enforcement questions mostly)
          Yes, you need prior military or law enforcement.
          I don't answer recruitment messages....

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by thaiboxing87 View Post
            West Point announcement was opened for a day yesterday. They got 200 apps so its closed already. Anybody apply? I feel like they will take only former LE and/or military for this, according to the questionnaire (law enforcement questions mostly)
            I've applied for Denver (referred), West Point, and as of about 5 minutes ago Philly. Seems like each announcement has been for a larger group (Philly is listed as 15 vacancies). Anyone hear how many they're really looking for? Is this just building up lists for the future, or is there an actuall need for people right now?

            Comment


            • #66
              Philly is hiring 2-3
              I don't answer recruitment messages....

              Comment


              • #67
                When I'd DC gonna start hiring?

                How's the recent morale in officers?

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by DCFED View Post
                  When I'd DC gonna start hiring?

                  How's the recent morale in officers?
                  Hqs is understaffed but they're not in a rush to hire for them compared to the production\storage facilities. Morale is ok, each mint is different.
                  I don't answer recruitment messages....

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Has anyone heard anything? USAJobs updated to show that I was referred for Denver and Philly, but somehow didn't rate high enough for West Point. Maybe the competition was tougher up there, that announcement closed pretty quick.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by BradHP View Post
                      Has anyone heard anything? USAJobs updated to show that I was referred for Denver and Philly, but somehow didn't rate high enough for West Point. Maybe the competition was tougher up there, that announcement closed pretty quick.
                      Referred for West Point no word yet on Philly.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by CAAT0331 View Post
                        Referred for West Point no word yet on Philly.
                        I was also referred for West Point, currently work for another federal agency now. Hoping that helps me out. Any word on when they will be contacting candidates?

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by DLUD35 View Post
                          I was also referred for West Point, currently work for another federal agency now. Hoping that helps me out. Any word on when they will be contacting candidates?
                          Are you FLETC certified as a police officer? You should receive a phone call to set up an interview
                          I don't answer recruitment messages....

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by DLUD35 View Post
                            I was also referred for West Point, currently work for another federal agency now. Hoping that helps me out. Any word on when they will be contacting candidates?
                            You and me both brother, USA jobs got updated today and was referred for Philly as well. Good Luck !.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by orlandofed5-0 View Post
                              Are you FLETC certified as a police officer? You should receive a phone call to set up an interview
                              Unfortunately my agency doesn't utilize UPTP. Although I have been to fletc. In either case I'm crossing my fingers for an interview.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by CAAT0331 View Post
                                You and me both brother, USA jobs got updated today and was referred for Philly as well. Good Luck !.
                                Same to you brother, West Point is a stones throw away from me so I'm staying hopeful.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 8609 users online. 382 members and 8227 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X