300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jarhead50 View Post
    So, I got an email about 2 weeks ago from an HR rep at the Mint informing me that they are "still in the process of reviewing applications. Thank you for your patience." Has anyone else received any correspondence or heard anything from them regarding the last announcement?
    Yes. They are still looking at resumes apparently.
    I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

Awesome. Any idea as to whether they have been able to scrounge up the money to fill more than one vacancy?
      "...Uncommon Valor was a common virtue."-- Adm. Chester A. Nimitz

Comment

Awesome. Any idea as to whether they have been able to scrounge up the money to fill more than one vacancy?
        I think they want to fill them when the mint opens back up for business in July. I really didnt get a chance to ask.

Comment

LOL B-Rad already trying to leave Perry Point? Me and Tom would make fun of "situational law enforcement" in the academy and you would always be the VA's cheerleader telling us how bad it wasn't and here you are trying to go Mint lol. Anyway if you get picked up by the Mint let me know and beers on me. Philly's not bad and I've seen a mint cop or 2 in district court and they generally seem content.
          Good Enough For Government Work.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze76 View Post
            LOL B-Rad already trying to leave Perry Point? Me and Tom would make fun of "situational law enforcement" in the academy and you would always be the VA's cheerleader telling us how bad it wasn't and here you are trying to go Mint lol. Anyway if you get picked up by the Mint let me know and beers on me. Philly's not bad and I've seen a mint cop or 2 in district court and they generally seem content.
            Its all about the shekels here...

Comment

Shekels lol. Gimme yo' dukkits fool!

Comment

Shekels lol. Gimme yo' dukkits fool!
                How long does Jeff have left as COP at the Philly VAMC? I see you guys have an announcement out...

Comment

Yeah It just opened today...As far as Jeff...who knows man. Everyone says he should be retiring soon but he hasn't shown any indications he's leaving. You know Charlie runs the department for day to stuff and Big Chief is only around half the time anyway...usually out at other spots in the VISN or down in Little Rock doing management stuff. All things aside we here in Philly are doing alright.

Comment

Yeah It just opened today...As far as Jeff...who knows man. Everyone says he should be retiring soon but he hasn't shown any indications he's leaving. You know Charlie runs the department for day to stuff and Big Chief is only around half the time anyway...usually out at other spots in the VISN or down in Little Rock doing management stuff. All things aside we here in Philly are doing alright.
                    I heard he's been retiring for years. I know a few of the P/O's over there. Good group..

Comment

Yep, definitenly a good crew of guys here.

Comment

Just a heads up but the process has been put on hold again for all sites. No idea when this will pick up. As of right now Philly does not have a Chief (we have a temp chief), an inspector and are short about 15 officers.

Comment

Any idea if people from the most recent announcement will have to reapply?

Comment

Btw...thanks for keeping us abreast of what is going on with the hiring process. It is appreciated.

Comment

Any idea if people from the most recent announcement will have to reapply?
                              No clue. No one is saying a word other than they are not hiring.

Comment

Its official we will not be hiring. The Mint will be laying off between 150 to 200 people, they have not said whether or not cops will be included.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9841 users online. 491 members and 9350 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X