Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Mint Police Officer TR-0083-06/07

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Code12911 View Post
    Completed everything now the waiting continues...
    Can you tell me what "Everything" entails? I was selected, I submitted paperwork for background and the psych test, and just received notice for a drug test....

    Comment


    • Code12911
      Code12911 commented
      Editing a comment
      You have a medical and fingerprints left if you didn't already do them. Which location?

  • Originally posted by Runner6 View Post

    Can you tell me what "Everything" entails? I was selected, I submitted paperwork for background and the psych test, and just received notice for a drug test....
    Philadelphia. I haven't undergone the psych interview yet.

    Can I assume that all of this is (at least) a good sign? Not a guarantee of an eventual job offer, but that at least everything is moving in the right direction?
    Last edited by Runner6; 12-17-2017, 11:50 AM.

    Comment


    • Code12911
      Code12911 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, once you complete the psychological it's all down hill.

  • Thanks. Still not counting chickens. I appreciate your response.

    Comment


    • Code12911
      Code12911 commented
      Editing a comment
      Anytime, keep us posted.

  • Psych test is scheduled for the first week of January. No word of a physical or prints...

    Comment


    • Code12911
      Code12911 commented
      Editing a comment
      If they run yours like they did mine, you won't do either until after the psych comes back good to go.

  • Thanks. Is it just an MMPi-2? If so it will be my 4th one this year. All passed, seemingly.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Runner6 View Post
      Thanks. Is it just an MMPi-2? If so it will be my 4th one this year. All passed, seemingly.
      MMPI and some other tests
      I don't answer recruitment messages....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by orlandofed5-0 View Post

        MMPI and some other tests
        Thanks

        Comment


        • Ok, that was a fairly detailed exam. Any help on how long it takes to hear from the Mint? What's next? Thanks for any assistance.


          Comment


          • Originally posted by Runner6 View Post
            Ok, that was a fairly detailed exam. Any help on how long it takes to hear from the Mint? What's next? Thanks for any assistance.

            You should do the oral portion within a week or 2. As long as there are no issues with your background check you should get a start date
            I don't answer recruitment messages....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by orlandofed5-0 View Post
              You should do the oral portion within a week or 2. As long as there are no issues with your background check you should get a start date
              Thanks again. What would constitute an issue with the. Background?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Runner6 View Post

                Thanks again. What would constitute an issue with the. Background?
                Any issue that would deny you a secret security clearance. Excessive debt, criminal history etc..
                I don't answer recruitment messages....

                Comment


                • If I am being scheduled for a physical and prints does that mean I am a go, so far? That I have cleared the psyche, background, etc?

                  Thanks always for any help on this.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Runner6 View Post
                    If I am being scheduled for a physical and prints does that mean I am a go, so far? That I have cleared the psyche, background, etc?

                    Thanks always for any help on this.
                    More than likely only your psych came back positive. Your background has not been adjudicated yet.
                    I don't answer recruitment messages....

                    Comment


                    • Received my start date this week for the middle of next month. Good luck to all (especially the lurkers).

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Code12911 View Post
                        Received my start date this week for the middle of next month. Good luck to all (especially the lurkers).
                        Nice work.

                        Comment

                        MR300x250 Tablet

                        Collapse

                        What's Going On

                        Collapse

                        There are currently 8878 users online. 392 members and 8486 guests.

                        Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                        Welcome Ad

                        Collapse
                        Working...
                        X