300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JohnnyUtah1989 View Post
    Just got referred for Philly (Fed only) announcement. Generally speaking, how many move on to interviews out of the "referred" group? I'm guessing it's still a long shot? Thanks in advance.
    Did you get referred yesterday? Or today?

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley85 View Post

Did you get referred yesterday? Or today?
      Friday (8/18)

Comment

• Referrals are going out for the 7 today, just received the notification.

For Philadelphia...
        Last edited by Code12911; 08-23-2017, 10:47 AM. Reason: For philly

Comment

• Has anyone heard anything other than being referred for the latest Philly announcement? I know 6 other people who are referred but haven't heard anything since.

Comment

• Crickets here

Comment

• Hello guys. This is my first post, so I apologize if this question is redundant. I was "selected" for the Philly opening. I have FLETC and I am a vet which seem to be necessary based upon past posts on this thread. I'm the emails I saw no mention of an interview, just a psych eval and a few other steps. Does this sound accurate or is there always an interview? Also, I currently have a secret clearance with DID, and was wondering if this will suffice for the Mint? Any info is appreciated. Thank you.

Comment

• Code12911
                Code12911 commented
                Editing a comment
                They are going to do another investigation regardless of clearance. Check your PM's

• I'm a vet with Fletc as well. I live in the philly area and had a DoD secret clearance. No call/no email.

Congrats on the call.

Comment

• Originally posted by alc31180 View Post
                I'm a vet with Fletc as well. I live in the philly area and had a DoD secret clearance. No call/no email.

Congrats on the call.
                You should have been one of the first ones called. It's an odd process, but congrats to all moving forward!

Comment

• Originally posted by Balmes34 View Post
                  Hello guys. This is my first post, so I apologize if this question is redundant. I was "selected" for the Philly opening. I have FLETC and I am a vet which seem to be necessary based upon past posts on this thread. I'm the emails I saw no mention of an interview, just a psych eval and a few other steps. Does this sound accurate or is there always an interview? Also, I currently have a secret clearance with DID, and was wondering if this will suffice for the Mint? Any info is appreciated. Thank you.

Which job announcement were you? When did you apply?

Comment

I'm a vet with Fletc as well. I live in the philly area and had a DoD secret clearance. No call/no email.

Congrats on the call.
                    Do you have an active secret still? I know it took me applying about 4 times before I broke through. Just keep trying is all you can do!

I applied to the last posting that closed in the middle of August.

Comment

• Originally posted by Code12911 View Post

Do you have an active secret still? I know it took me applying about 4 times before I broke through. Just keep trying is all you can do!

I applied to the last posting that closed in the middle of August.
                      Applied 3 times thus far.had Secret clearance each time. 10pt vet, fletc Referred to selecting every time I applied.

Held a gs6 and GS7 position. Resume is done properly.

Just the roll of the dice I guess.

Comment

• Code12911
                        Code12911 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Oh just came to me after posting, did you apply for the 6 and 7?

• That seems to be the case Anthony.

Comment

Applied 3 times thus far.had Secret clearance each time. 10pt vet, fletc Referred to selecting every time I applied.

Held a gs6 and GS7 position. Resume is done properly.

Just the roll of the dice I guess.
                        I am same keep plugging away!

Comment

• Completed everything now the waiting continues...

Comment

• Originally posted by Code12911 View Post
                            Completed everything now the waiting continues...
                            what do you mean you completed everything? interview, psych, ect?

Comment

• Code12911
                              Code12911 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              yes my packet should be on its way to DC

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7990 users online. 339 members and 7651 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X