300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Code12911 View Post
    DC is open now mentioned hiring 2. Anyone ever work at that location?
    Been detailed there. Not much happens. Static posts
    I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

• Heard these 2 positions are already accounted for..

Comment

• Thanks guys. I am still in the pool for Philly so maybe I'll be doing the same for them also.

Comment

• Everytime dc opens they hire with in mint police, I wouldn't count on that job put hey apply anyway I did just never know

Comment

• I got an email yesterday to fill out a OF 306. I'm not sure if it's for the Denver or Philly announcement. I went through the 17 pages and I saw someone post that the background comes next. Is that still accurate? Also how does the pay scale worked?

Comment

• Nice ^^^ it didn't tell you which office you were selected for? The TR scale for 2016 is on the site https://www.usmint.gov/about_the_min...tion=payscales

I have no idea about the process as I am sitting in the pool of >200 applicants for Philly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Code12911 View Post
                Nice ^^^ it didn't tell you which office you were selected for? The TR scale for 2016 is on the site https://www.usmint.gov/about_the_min...tion=payscales

I have no idea about the process as I am sitting in the pool of >200 applicants for Philly.
                No the email does not mention location just that its at the TR-6 level. Do you know if you are stuck at the TR-6 level unless you apply for a promotion?

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley85 View Post

No the email does not mention location just that its at the TR-6 level. Do you know if you are stuck at the TR-6 level unless you apply for a promotion?
                  Top out is TR-8 for police officers. This link explains the step process for the GS and TR pay scale.

https://www.moneyfactory.gov/payscales.html

Comment

• Originally posted by orlandofed5-0 View Post

Top out is TR-8 for police officers. This link explains the step process for the GS and TR pay scale.

So I applied to the DC location. Do they hire frequently? I qualified based off of my BA in Criminology. I hope I hear something. Did anyone hear anything yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by NCG128 View Post

So I applied to the DC location. Do they hire frequently? I qualified based off of my BA in Criminology. I hope I hear something. Did anyone hear anything yet?
                      Depends. If you're not a vet, you won't get hired. Director and assistant director are big on hiring vets.

Comment

Depends. If you're not a vet, you won't get hired. Director and assistant director are big on hiring vets.
                        Yea, I'm not a vet! Anyone know when there will be another announcement?

Comment

Thank you! So if I come in as a TR-6 in 3 years I'll be at TR-8? I noticed TR-7 says entry level with training. Does that mean after you finished your fletc training you'll get promoted to TR-7?
                          Last edited by Smiley85; 02-27-2017, 08:06 PM.

Comment

I would write HR back and ask them which vacancy it is for. If it is the one based out of West Virginia they are very responsive via email and you should have your answer quickly.

Comment

Thank you! So if I come in as a TR-6 in 3 years I'll be at TR-8? I noticed TR-7 says entry level with training. Does that mean after you finished your fletc training you'll get promoted to TR-7?
                              Once you complete your first year than youre promoted to a tr-7.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grape soda View Post

Once you complete your first year than youre promoted to a tr-7.
                                Thank you.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6209 users online. 205 members and 6004 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X