300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HPD155 View Post
    Me to.. Just waiting to take the psych next week!
    Have fun. My head was spinning from answering so many questions.

Comment

• I HAVE BEEN SELECTED for the denver mint. Physical and fingerprints done. Idk what's next. Only took me 5 times of applying.

Comment

• How long g is the FLETC for the military to? What to expect. I have been through a 26 week police Academy before in texas but been awhile. Don't know the nature of this beast.

Comment

• Good luck Jaye! I have applied 3 times, get referred, but never an interview! I figured it was my age.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaye7070 View Post
            How long g is the FLETC for the military to? What to expect. I have been through a 26 week police Academy before in texas but been awhile. Don't know the nature of this beast.
            You ll be fine. UPTP is more of a gentleman's course. Most people have issues with 4th ammendment but since you already have an academy under your belt it shouldn't be a problem. The instructors work with you as well if you need any remediation.

Comment

• Originally posted by CAAT0331 View Post
              You ll be fine. UPTP is more of a gentleman's course. Most people have issues with 4th ammendment but since you already have an academy under your belt it shouldn't be a problem. The instructors work with you as well if you need any remediation.

That's true! I attended the CBP Academy in 2006...u had to study but the staff was outstanding and would not hesitate to help you!

Comment

• Got "the call" today. EOD 10 July

Comment

• For what mint

Comment

For what mint
                    Philly

Comment

For what mint
                      they give you a start date yet?

Comment

• Not yet. Completed the drug test today.

Comment

• I have my psych evaluation next week. After that how long is the pro? How long after they give you the firm offer do you go to FLETC? Just looking for time line is all. Thanks in advance

Comment

I have my psych evaluation next week. After that how long is the pro? How long after they give you the firm offer do you go to FLETC? Just looking for time line is all. Thanks in advance
                            I got my final offer approximately a month after my psych. In the letter it said my EOD was the 10th of July and scheduled for FLETC the 24th.

Comment

I have my psych evaluation next week. After that how long is the pro? How long after they give you the firm offer do you go to FLETC? Just looking for time line is all. Thanks in advance

It all depends when you start and when the next available fltec class is, It was 1 week from my start date till when I went to fletc and that was pushing it to get all your treasury admin stuff completed, I have seen a week and I have seen 5 months, it all depends. are you in the area now? or transferring in? free free to shoot me a private message if you want.

Comment

• I am local. I am hoping for a later Academy date but will have to do whatever. I am excited an a little nervous at the same time. What does the FTO time entail...can't beven that bad.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10208 users online. 473 members and 9735 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X