300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CAAT0331 View Post
    Got an email from HR to fill out an OF-306. She said it was for the Philly announcement.
    Got the Conditional Offer of Employment call today! Sounds very promising so far...and the pay is much better than where I work now (VA Police)!!

Comment

• Congrats! I tried getting on with the VA Police, no dice, did a hitch as a 0085 GS-4 for about a yr, when private for a bit, now just did the final interview for a GS-6 0083
      Former Police Officer (Injured LOD)
      USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
      "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
      Emergency Services Dispatcher, APG MD

Comment

• Originally posted by J2H View Post
        Congrats! I tried getting on with the VA Police, no dice, did a hitch as a 0085 GS-4 for about a yr, when private for a bit, now just did the final interview for a GS-6 0083
        Just keep trying you'll eventually get picked up!! The VA Police is hiring like crazy...I just got back from the academy in Little Rock about 4 weeks ago and theyre running alot of classes through!! Keep the faith!!!!

Comment

• Hey Orlandofed5-0 can I send you a PM???

Comment

• Congrats man, which location?

Comment

• HPD, I actually just got an offer this morning for the Dept of the Army. They want to bring me in as a 0083 at a 6 payrate.
              Former Police Officer (Injured LOD)
              USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
              "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
              Emergency Services Dispatcher, APG MD

Comment

• Weird, just got an email that Announcement 16-MINT-65 for Denver from 1/2016 has been canceled. I thought that one was long done and gone already, I just applied to the newest one for Denver from a few weeks ago that says applications are being reviewed. Did they never hire off that last one, or is HR just doing strange stuff?
                Last edited by BradHP; 05-25-2016, 07:31 PM.

Comment

• Yeah I got referred to selecting official for West point in March and I still haven't heard a thing

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by CAAT0331 View Post
                    Congrats man, which location?
                    Philly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Usmc1586 View Post
                      Yeah I got referred to selecting official for West point in March and I still haven't heard a thing

Yeah its was about 3 months before I heard anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by J2H View Post
                        HPD, I actually just got an offer this morning for the Dept of the Army. They want to bring me in as a 0083 at a 6 payrate.
                        Congrats!!! keep putting those app's out there!

Comment

• I also applied for the BEP Corporal opening in Fort Worth, honestly not sure what the big difference is between BEP and the mint. I would honestly prefer Texas to West point but I'd take either position if offered.

Comment

• Originally posted by HPD155 View Post
                            Hey Orlandofed5-0 can I send you a PM???
                            sure
                            I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

• Wow, just got an update from USAJobs and I didn't rate high enough to be referred. 6 years active duty Security Forces, 2 years of college public safety, 3 years Dept of the Air Force police, 3 years Dept of Veterans Affairs police. What are these guys looking for? Are they only taking people who already have one or two retirements?

Comment

• Originally posted by BradHP View Post
                                Wow, just got an update from USAJobs and I didn't rate high enough to be referred. 6 years active duty Security Forces, 2 years of college public safety, 3 years Dept of the Air Force police, 3 years Dept of Veterans Affairs police. What are these guys looking for? Are they only taking people who already have one or two retirements?
                                Wow that's crazy. I got referred for the Denver announcement and you have a more extensive LE background than me.
                                Last edited by FrankNY1985; 05-26-2016, 01:32 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4760 users online. 159 members and 4601 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X