Seminole County Sheriff's Office

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seminole County Sheriff's Office

The Seminole County Sheriff's Office, located in central Florida, is currently hiring. Applicants must be FL ceritified. Base pay is approx. $36k (plus holiday pay and overtime), experienced LEO's will receive 2% over base for every year of experience up to 10 years. New deputies recieve a take home car upon successful completion of field training and all equipment is provided.

The Seminole County Sheriff's Office is responsible for all law enforcement services in the unincorporated areas of the county, the jail and court services. There are over 400sworn members in the law enforcement section which includes specialized units such as drug investigations, SWAT, aviation, marine patrol, various investigative units, traffic and school resource officers.

Apply online at seminolesheriff.org.
    Last edited by PB3021; 02-10-2012, 10:48 AM.

I am currently in process for Detention Deputy. I have been working for FL DOC for 2 years. I just noticed the update on accepting trainees. I really hope I make it. It is my dream department.

Comment

We're hiring detention deputies, dispatch and patrol

Comment

I passed all initial tests, Oral Board at the end of March. I can't wait. I'm really excited!

Comment

CK, how long from app to process did it take?
          The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

Comment

I've heard great things about this agency. In my local days, I worked for a neighboring SO and seriously considered transferring over. Good luck to you guys.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8249 users online. 248 members and 8001 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
            X