300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TenthMtn View Post
    They'll probably fly you out brother, good luck! Also, sounds like it will be January when they bring people out so make sure all your paperwork is gtg.
    I would honestly prefer the drive. I'm odd like that, maybe site see on the way home lol.

Comment

• Anyone going to Feb academy?

Comment

• Anyone going to Feb academy?

Comment

• Originally posted by sdjs View Post
          Anyone going to Feb academy?
          Are you going? Send me pm

Comment

• I think me and longhorn are trying for the July academy. Not sure if there is anyone else from this board.

Comment

• I heard agents now attend Fletc for a portion of their academy? Any current agents on board?
              ...and is commended as being worthy of trust and confidence

Comment

• I am trying for the July academy, Just sent last bit of paperwork NM requested before Christmas. I am not sure if the training is at FLETC but there is law enforcement training involved.

Comment

• they are going up there only 5 weeks training.

Comment

• Next academy will most likely begin at FLETC with a longer than 5 week course (possibly 10 weeks there). That's that last I heard when I with w/ the cadre. Things can change at anytime though.
                    Last edited by ZoneOne; 01-02-2015, 11:08 AM.

Comment

• Will NNSA foot the bill to get you to academy or is it my POV my gas type deal?

Comment

• Hello all. Been monitoring the forum for any updates and info. I am trying for the July academy as well. Still awaiting dates for NM. Anybody else in the same boat, or has anyone already received an itinerary to NM trying for July? Good luck to all.

Comment

• I spoke with recruiter today...they will be calling to schedule trips this week and next week

Comment

• Received sets of dates to choose from yesterday. All within the month of February.

Comment

• Hey guys this opened up toady for all of the vets what want to apply!!!!

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/391224100

Comment

• Received my dates as well going 2nd week of March

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5817 users online. 328 members and 5489 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X