Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LONG_HORN View Post
    any update on TX?
    Sounds like TX has been notified already. Hourly not as I have not been contacted yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ajdeployed12 View Post
      Sounds like TX has been notified already. Hourly not as I have not been contacted yet.
      Nope they are still processing TX some people got notified more to come. they are processing 700 applicants for TX. HR guy told me stand by just hurry up and wait!!

Comment

Veterans: veteran eligibility documentation (DD-214, VA Letter, Standard Form (SF) 15 as applicable). Please note: If you are a veteran who has not yet been discharged, you may provide a statement of intent to discharge from your agency to receive Veterans Preference under the VOW (Veterans Opportunity to Work) to Hire Heroes Act of 2011
        Last edited by LONG_HORN; 02-03-2014, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LONG_HORN View Post
          they just put this one. I m still active duty but EAS 13 March 2014 and I m eligible for VEOA. Do I need Statement of Service or some other paper work for the apply?
          Straight from the vacancy you listed:

Veterans: veteran eligibility documentation (DD-214, VA Letter, Standard Form (SF) 15 as applicable). Please note: If you are a veteran who has not yet been discharged, you may provide a statement of intent to discharge from your agency to receive Veterans Preference under the VOW (Veterans Opportunity to Work) to Hire Heroes Act of 2011.

When I was in, that was a "statement of service"

Comment

that's what I have but make sure you know man. thanks a lot zone

Comment

I just got offered a tentative position in Albuquerque. Isn't it kinda late in the game considering most people got their offers for the position in December and early January?

Comment

Originally posted by Radraaz View Post
                I just got offered a tentative position in Albuquerque. Isn't it kinda late in the game considering most people got their offers for the position in December and early January?
                An offer is an offer. You're not late in the game. Everything happens on the candidates timeline (you). So once they get enough cleared w/ drug test they will then schedule a group to go out to ABQ. Also the majority of people who go out and test in ABQ don't make it. So it's an on-going process. The academy isn't until the summer, late July / early August. So there's more than enough time.

Comment

Hey gents, new to the thread here, just got my conditional offer letter for Amarillo. Has anybody gotten a time to go out to NM or the screening?

Comment

Just got done the drug test. Now its time to sit back and wait for the conditional offer. I have an appointment to get lasik surgery for my eyes on the 28 of this month. The recruiter said as long as I get it any time this month, I will be good for the medical next month,

Comment

Office of Secure Transportation Federal Agent hiring

The National Nuclear Security Administration will be hiring Federal Agents for the Office of Secure Transportation. The mission states, "The Office of Secure Transportation (OST) provides safe and secure transportation of nuclear weapons and components and special nuclear materials, and conducts other missions supporting the national security of the United States of America."

Hiring is 02/26/14though 03/11/14 for those of you who are interested

Comment

I just keep missing the announcements on USA jobs. Hopefully I catch the next one.

Comment

Originally posted by bradyrw625 View Post
                          I just keep missing the announcements on USA jobs. Hopefully I catch the next one.
                          I just got back from the three-day interview out there and I'm solid on everything.
                          If I remember correctly, I believe there will be an another announcement, but I'm not exactly sure on the dates.

Comment

So unless you have combat experience or rapid response team experience, it's a waste of time applying, right?

General police officer or law enforcement experience isn't qualifying unless you are on the SWAT team, right?

Comment

Originally posted by hangman View Post
                              So unless you have combat experience or rapid response team experience, it's a waste of time applying, right?

General police officer or law enforcement experience isn't qualifying unless you are on the SWAT team, right?
                              I wouldn't say it would be a waste of time...or I guess it could. Having the experience and training just makes you more of a better candidate/asset imo.

Comment

hey TenthMtn turn your PM on I need to ask you something

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8630 users online. 454 members and 8176 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X