Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YES New Mexico

Comment

There were more Amarillo applications than they thought. Its taking a little bit longer so about another week or so for the responses.

Comment

The largest need is in Amarillo, hence the large number of applications there. Guys on other forums that applied for Amarillo are also waiting for a response, but like here, the guys that applied to NM have received follow on information. If you're waiting, just be patient.

I'm cleared for the Feb academy and I applied to Amarillo back in March of '13.

Comment

I applied to both and am moving forward with NM however, Amarillo is my #1 choice.

Comment

if i get TX i will swap with you ajdeployed12

Comment

Got the e-mail today for the screening process. Anybody else in the same boat?

Comment

did you get e-mail for NM or TX?

Comment

I just called recruiter today for TX he told me it takes 8-12 weeks I told him already 9 weeks now he didn't say anything

Comment

And he told me about next recruiting coming up this spring for FEB2015 class. I ask him about locations he said not up yet but TX of course maybe NM or TN said.

Comment

Originally posted by ELCID05 View Post
                      Got the e-mail today for the screening process. Anybody else in the same boat?
                      Yes

Comment

E-mail was for NM.

Comment

The next academy has been changed from previously late Feb to early Feb. Not sure why, but I'm sure it could influence who is able to attend this current academy. Some organizations require a 30 day notice and with this new date, that window has already passed.

Comment

Hopefully another vacancy comes out this spring. I keep missing the interview dates due to working overseas. Is the next one going to be another veterans announcement?

Comment

any update on TX?

Comment

Originally posted by LONG_HORN View Post
                                any update on TX?
                                Some people have received e-mails that applied to TX, keep in mind it takes a while to review all the applications.

Additionally, the final offers just went out for next months academy for the guys that applied last year. So they may be a little busy getting everything in order.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5698 users online. 327 members and 5371 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X