Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There may be another announcement coming up in the next few months for those interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Superjock22 View Post
      It was for an 1811( Criminal Investigator) vacancy bro, not 0084 (OST Federal Agent). Its their career ladder promotion from 0084 to 1811.
      OST doesn't employ 1811's. The only 1811's employed by the Department of Energy are DOE OIG Agents and those assigned to the Office of Special Operations which is the Secretary's Protection Detail.

Comment

Any updates with any recent OST hirings?

Comment

There will be a new VRA announcement this year sometime. If you call a recruiter they will add you to a info list sent out "monthly"

Comment

subscribing! I have been keeping an eye on the OST website as well...
            Chris

XBOX Live: Citizen GaKar

http://i36.tinypic.com/1zoxgtc.gif

Comment

Hey Guys hows everybody. Finally joined, but have been on the site looking for years. Does anyone know at what step in the hiring process, you are administered a PT test? What does the test consist of? I saw you have to run 1 mile, 40 yard sprint, and a few other task upon arrival at the training academy. I just want to tailor my workouts to be ready for the test. Thanks guys be safe.

Comment

Welcome. Umm, if that really is your e-mail address, you might want to reconsider your handle. Lots of trolls, spammers, and even sometimes criminals come her on O.Com to start trouble. You never know who you could be talking to.........
                Just another squirrel, tryin' to get a nut......

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                  Hey Guys hows everybody. Finally joined, but have been on the site looking for years. Does anyone know at what step in the hiring process, you are administered a PT test? What does the test consist of? I saw you have to run 1 mile, 40 yard sprint, and a few other task upon arrival at the training academy. I just want to tailor my workouts to be ready for the test. Thanks guys be safe.
                  1mi run, 40yd sprint from prone, max pushups in 1min, max situps in 1min, and max pullups. Unless they've changed things, they don't give a pt test during the hiring process, but will take one within the first few days at the academy.

Comment

This position was open in order to rehire a previously employed OST Courier. In order for us to rehire him we are required to post a position to ensure that a federal employee does not have reemployment rights because of being displaced from federal employment (ICTAP employee). The posting must not preclude VEOA applicants, however, at this time we do not plan to hire any VEOA.
                    Coming to this late but did they just say that even tho they are required to accept applications from VEOA eligibles, they aren't required to actually consider those applicants along with all the others?
                    "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

So did anyone get their app in for the most recent VRA posting for all three locations? I knocked out my online interview questions and my phone interview last week and they said we would hear something after Jan. 7.

Also, the guy doing my interview told me that the flyer on the web site was a bit out dated and they now operate, for the most part, on a week in week out schedule so that is not as hard on those of us with families.

Comment

Really? Nobody applied to this?

Comment

I wanted to but forgot all about it...dang!
                          Chris

XBOX Live: Citizen GaKar

http://i36.tinypic.com/1zoxgtc.gif

Comment

Originally posted by SGT. Smoke View Post
                            Really? Nobody applied to this?
                            Sorry for the delay. I applied to this announcement but was found not qualified due to not putting enough detail with my military experience. Guess I will wait until the next one

Comment

Applied in October. Selected for Oak Ridge, TN. Head to NM February 10th for Med/Psych. Course is set to begin sometime in July. There will be another opening according to the recruiters, in April. Any information on what to expect at the course and typical duties would be greatly appreciated. Also, I was told what seems to be "typical recruiting" that they are on a 1 week on/1 week off work rotation. How true is that? Any and all information is greatly appreciated. There are mass forums out there with dated information that gives a general job description. However, I am more curious about the course and specifically how the motorcades are ran. I know OPSEC may withhold this information. Just came off WPS contracting for a few years with DOS in Iraq/Afghanistan, prior service Marine with no LEO background. Thanks!
                              "The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten."

Comment

Is there anyone else out there who has applied?
                                "The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7520 users online. 411 members and 7109 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X