300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intern/Pathways ..

Last edited by Firefox; 06-15-2012, 02:06 PM.

ive seen quite a few hired that way.
    ...and is commended as being worthy of trust and confidence

Comment

IRS-CI hires about 20 to 30 agents a year through it's co-op program.

In CI the program is run locally at specific FO.

Contact the recruiting coordinator at your nearest FO if intersected. Very competitive.
      "From now until the end of the world, we and it shall be remembered. We few, we Band of Brothers. For he who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother." - William Shakespeare ("King Henry V")

Comment

Last edited by Firefox; 06-15-2012, 02:07 PM.

Comment

I am interested in this as well. I am the non-traditional student going back to finish my degree with about 6 classes left. I was wondering if If maybe I could sneak in the back door into an 1811 spot somewhere through a pathways program. I have 10 years LEO experience, and should be done with school by the end of summer. Anyone know of any other agencies besides the IRS that use pathways? I was looking into the Marshals, but their program is on hold.
          "In valor there is hope"

Comment

Comment

I am currently in the process of being approved for a volunteer internship program with a Fed. Agency. Is this pathways program approved yet? I could only find info on the OPM website that they were reviewing the proposed legislation. This seems like it could be a good feeder program for 1811 gigs and a great resume builder if not hired.
              Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Comment

The USMS had a intern program in the past but I don't know if they are still running it. Check their website.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Firefox View Post
                    I believe the US Marshals, have an agreement with certain schools and only those schools are eligible for the program.
                    Yes they do, and I am actually attending one of the listed schools. However, last I heard was that the program was on hold until possibly 2013. It may be worth delaying my graduation a year if I knew for sure it would open up again. Some people believe that they may not have another pathways Co-op program again.
                    "In valor there is hope"

Comment

Comment

Thanks for the info, like I said last I heard was 2013. So if your saying you heard it may be running in May, that is great news. Did you hear this from a USMS employee, or are you just talking about SCSEP in general?
                        "In valor there is hope"

Comment

Last edited by Firefox; 06-15-2012, 02:08 PM.

Comment

I was an intern/student coop for about 18 months and was hired by the same agency. I'm not sure what the "pathways" program is though. The internship I had lasted year round and I applied when a vacancy came up after I graduated and was hired.

Comment

Last edited by Firefox; 06-15-2012, 02:08 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8514 users online. 378 members and 8136 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X