Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by irishlad2nv View Post
    What...what rotations?

And yes I agree TX....until it's in everyone's paycheck its not official.
    I mean details, not rotations. Many if my friends have been on them he told me, vermont, arizona, or california. He recently got back from Az for 45 days.

Comment

Originally posted by jtothawhat View Post
      I mean details, not rotations. Many if my friends have been on them he told me, vermont, arizona, or california. He recently got back from Az for 45 days.
      Details are completely different then filling slots that are vacant.
      "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

On the IEA forum they're saying they're mass hiring so these details will no longer be needed, I am just relaying information from the other forum made by IEAs.

Comment

On the IEA forum they're saying they're mass hiring so these details will no longer be needed, I am just relaying information from the other forum made by IEAs.
          Details will always be needed.
          "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

I sure wish the "mass hiring" would start. It seams like the process hit a brick wall!

Comment

Originally posted by michaelrossjustice View Post
              I sure wish the "mass hiring" would start. It seams like the process hit a brick wall!
              Well not "mass" hiring per-say but they're defiantly hiring and there is shortages as said before. I don't think it's hit a brick wall we where told wait until the boards are set up because they're done in batches, I think 2 weeks!

Comment

Well not "mass" hiring per-say but they're defiantly hiring and there is shortages as said before. I don't think it's hit a brick wall we where told wait until the boards are set up because they're done in batches, I think 2 weeks!
                Yea i know that was a figure of speech, I was told I should get a call this week for interviews. I guess i can hope for a march EOD. Jan is just approaching so quickly.

Comment

Who told you about interviews, this is awesome news if true!

Comment

Who told you about interviews, this is awesome news if true!
                    My contact at DCS said they were supposed to be scheduled already when I spoke to her a week ago. She said be looking for the interview call sometime next week. (which is this week). But we will all wait and see!

Comment

Got the call for the oral board! Last step...

Comment

Originally posted by Fedpolice99 View Post
                        Just wondering if any body knows if there will be another open to the public anouncement coming out any time soon..
                        Future IEA announcements are unlikely in my opinion as it is a dying position. Just this morning ICE Director John Morton spoke at a town hall conference and said he is trying to end the hiring of IEAs due to the upcoming merger of ERO enforcement positions. This obviously leaves many questions unanswered for those still in the hiring process.

Hopefull those still in the process will get picked up before ERO is restructured. Remember that if you're offered an undesirable location or are juggling a few different career prospects.

Once the merger is complete it is only reasonable to assume hiring will continue but it might take awhile to hammer out the details of the new IEA/DO position.

Comment

Got the call for the oral board! Last step...
                          I guess i was right!

Comment

They ran me through everything in a hurry, then there was a gap, then I took the **** test, now its been a few days since I've heard anything.

Anybody know if there are many openings in AZ? I've got a house that I can't sell, so I'm not sure if I could accept a position in Texas or California without mssing up my credit and maybe losing my clearance.

Comment

Originally posted by AZHellfish View Post
                              They ran me through everything in a hurry, then there was a gap, then I took the **** test, now its been a few days since I've heard anything.

Anybody know if there are many openings in AZ? I've got a house that I can't sell, so I'm not sure if I could accept a position in Texas or California without mssing up my credit and maybe losing my clearance.
                              Did you start pricess in 2009? What test? IEA no longer has a test. The last guy I know of who got an offer could choose from tx, az, and Colorado. He was a 2009 applicant

Comment

From what I recall that guy was from Colorado, correct? I'm sure AZ has openings from all the info that I've received.
                                Last edited by jtothawhat; 12-15-2011, 05:52 AM.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9258 users online. 285 members and 8973 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                                X