300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eligible list

Hi, I have a question. I just took the Massachusetts Police Exam. I scored a 90 and am a veteran. I just received the eligible list and am a high number on all the towns except for a local town I'm not a residence. The town isnt realtively big but a decent size. I am number 40 on their list. My question is how long does it take to advance through the list and what my chances are for getting into their police force.

Thanks
    KC

It depends on how many they're hiring...I've been pretty high on some lists for towns that just weren't hiring. Try doing some research on the city before they apply and try to find out if they actually plan on hiring.

Comment

Every department is different so the answer is only known by that particular departments members/administration.

Comment

Originally posted by KC1984 View Post
        Hi, I have a question. I just took the Massachusetts Police Exam. I scored a 90 and am a veteran. I just received the eligible list and am a high number on all the towns except for a local town I'm not a residence. The town isnt realtively big but a decent size. I am number 40 on their list. My question is how long does it take to advance through the list and what my chances are for getting into their police force.

Thanks
        KC
        For what it's worth:

I scored a 100 on that test 3 years ago. not a vet or a MA resident. Was in the top 20 for all three towns i selected, never got a call...went federal.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9009 users online. 365 members and 8644 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
        X