300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up with CA?

Hey guys, new member here. I started the application process with the California Highway Patrol a little over two years ago. I've finished my medical and written psych. Waiting for my oral psych. I got a letter from the state personnel board, saying I'm heavy for my height and I have to submit a treadmill EKG test. No problem, I did fine. Doctor has submitted the test results, anyone know what happens next?

Any rumors with the CHP hiring freeze/slow down? Any rumors of the next CHP academy?

Are there any other CA agencies that are full peace officers? I heard CA Fish and Game is hiring, but they require 60 credits of college (I only have 27, economy had me take all the work I can get, until this economy stabilizes, it's hard to commit to school)

Oh, and I've joined a volunteer Search and Rescue team, we work closely with the Los Angeles Police Department, will this help me when I interview with other agencies? I'm learning NIMS, ICS, 10-codes, etc, etc..
    Last edited by Shoobs; 10-16-2011, 07:42 PM.

I suggest looking in the California section. What is happening with the CHP is posted there.
    Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Guess I should have followed the standard rules an any internet forum...and use the search bar! D'oh!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9545 users online. 363 members and 9182 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
      X