300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA Jobs Website

I know the USA jobs website just got back up and running today.... Is anyone else having problems with the site? The saved searches I had to re-create today, don't seem to be working properly. It has been difficult to produce accurate results for regular searches as well. Perhaps they are still working out the kinks...

Originally posted by dannyprice42 View Post
    I know the USA jobs website just got back up and running today.... Is anyone else having problems with the site? The saved searches I had to re-create today, don't seem to be working properly. It has been difficult to produce accurate results for regular searches as well. Perhaps they are still working out the kinks...
    If you are on FB....search for their official site and post any issues you have. They are sending work tickets in to try and get stuff fixed. Thus far, it sucks balls compaired to the old site....and is just being very, very user-unfriendly. Just like this place and FB....what do folks have to **** up a good thing...?

Comment

Agreed. It is acting finicky. Hopefully next time I log on they will have it all fixed and more importantly job listings!

Comment

The new site is horrible. It was so much easier to filter the search results with the old site.

Comment

I'm having the same issues. I've created a new search filter with daily alerts and have yet to receive one.

Comment

I sent about 20 issues with it....and they are working on some of them apparently. Others, they said, might be added in an update. Come'on....you can't even search for jobs open on todays date. Only for yesterday or 3 days ago...? WTF....???

Comment

I never understood why people feel like they have to change things that work. If it isn't broken, don't try and fix it.
              Last edited by toocoldhere11; 10-13-2011, 07:05 PM.

Comment

This is all part of the master plan to reduce the government workforce. Fewer people will apply because it is so incredibly frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by BPD Once View Post
                  This is all part of the master plan to reduce the government workforce. Fewer people will apply because it is so incredibly frustrating.
                  I'm blaming Barry for all this as well.....

Comment

Originally posted by toocoldhere11 View Post
                    I never understood why people feel like they have to change things that work. If it is broken, don't try and fix it.
                    Monster was the one who was running things and US Gov wanted to take it all over. Techie's that monitor the US Gov IT stuff are saying that US Gov didn't realize what they were getting into and don't have enough storage space and didn't realize what a PITA it was going to be to do what they did........ They are also saying that OPM wants to make more money and will be charging agencies more to advertise their jobs..... Unless they have to use it, I can see agencies starting to get away from it and finding other alternatives......

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
                      Monster was the one who was running things and US Gov wanted to take it all over. Techie's that monitor the US Gov IT stuff are saying that US Gov didn't realize what they were getting into and don't have enough storage space and didn't realize what a PITA it was going to be to do what they did........ They are also saying that OPM wants to make more money and will be charging agencies more to advertise their jobs..... Unless they have to use it, I can see agencies starting to get away from it and finding other alternatives......
                      Ahh ok, that makes more sense haha. Thanks for the info, Bearcat.

Comment

Ahh ok, that makes more sense haha. Thanks for the info, Bearcat.
                        No problem....I've been reading up on the issues since they put it back into operation.... Its a freaking mess. Only good I see out of it, is that folks are going to get ticked trying to use it and will stop.....and some killer job will come my way because of it....

Comment

I never understood why people feel like they have to change things that work. If it isn't broken, don't try and fix it.
                          amen brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
                            No problem....I've been reading up on the issues since they put it back into operation.... Its a freaking mess. Only good I see out of it, is that folks are going to get ticked trying to use it and will stop.....and some killer job will come my way because of it....
                            Haha that's a great way of thinking about it!!

Comment

Haha that's a great way of thinking about it!!
                              Until they fixed what they jacked up (and they totally jacked things up from the old site) then thats the best I can wish for...... I need a nice GS14 job out here....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9692 users online. 397 members and 9295 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X