300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offer Advice

Im hoping someone can offer me a little advice. Im in the hiring process with 2 agencies and both are moving along at about the same pace. My question is if one extends a conditional offer to me and I decide to accept, should I contact the other agency and let them know at that point or do i wait till i finish the poly and phsyc with the offering agency?

I wouldn't tell 'em anything until I finished the poly and the psych. Until you get a start date, you are simultaneously in the process with two agencies.

Comment

Thanks, thats what I figured but wanted another opinion

Comment

Originally posted by just joe View Post
        I wouldn't tell 'em anything until I finished the poly and the psych. Until you get a start date, you are simultaneously in the process with two agencies.
        x1 I applied with two agencies, when I got a conditional offer from one, I called and dropped from the other one. Eventually, the first dept. DQ'd me. I should have stayed in it with both til the end.

Comment

Yea, conditional ususally means conditional on the grounds that you pass the remaining tests and investigation, as well there being the funding and staffing needs to hire you. Conditional offers are required by law so that agencies can ask you medical questions and give you psychological evaluations.

Originally posted by TheSentinel View Post
          x1 I applied with two agencies, when I got a conditional offer from one, I called and dropped from the other one. Eventually, the first dept. DQ'd me. I should have stayed in it with both til the end.

Comment

always stay in a process for as long as possible. I've had more than my fair share of opporunities escape based on a "lack of funds" for positions...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8564 users online. 431 members and 8133 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X