300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Mint Police

I recently applied for the US Mint Police in NY . Can any one out there in the Mint system tell me about the work?

Originally posted by NYNick View Post
    I recently applied for the US Mint Police in NY . Can any one out there in the Mint system tell me about the work?

The Mint has been covered several times on the boards. See: http://forums.officer.com/forums/sea...earchid=297846

If you are asking about the West Point facility, you will be performing mostly static work; at entry points and the like. In more cases than not, being a uniformed police officer with the Fed is not the same as a municipal police officer. This is not to say that there are not police officers with the Fed that are patrolling large areas, making regular arrests and encountering all manner of situations as would a local/municipal cop, but the majority are working fixed areas.
    Originally posted by SSD
    It has long been the tradition on this forum and as well as professionally not to second guess or Monday morning QB the officer's who were actually on-scene and had to make the decision. That being said, I don't think that your discussion will go very far on this board.
    Originally posted by Iowa #1603
    And now you are arguing about not arguing..................

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9409 users online. 467 members and 8942 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X