300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bia - 1811

Does anyone have any insight into the BIA Internal Affairs 1811 job posting that closed on August?

I don't have any insight, but I did recieve two vacancy correspondance messages in my email today. One said that I was not being considered and the other said that I was among the most qualified and am being reffered to a selecting official. So who knows.....

Comment

Same here...do either of you know...do BIA 1811 qualify for LEAP? I just re-read the announcement and did not see it....which vacany announcement did you all apply for? I believe there were two...I want to say one was in DC and the other in ND......

Comment

I applied to the ND location.... I believe that BIA 1811 do qualify for LEAP, however BIA Police do not.... I could be wrong though.

Comment

Originally posted by ajeezy View Post
          I don't have any insight, but I did recieve two vacancy correspondance messages in my email today. One said that I was not being considered and the other said that I was among the most qualified and am being reffered to a selecting official. So who knows.....
          Same here I have native american preference and got 1 email stating I was best candidate and another email saying I wasn't selected lol same vacancy announcement for Albuquerque NM

Comment

BIA 1811's do get LEAP.

Comment

Heard Anything

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything...good, bad...anything?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5939 users online. 347 members and 5592 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X