X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CACBAND
    replied
    Originally posted by bsd13 View Post
    I assume since it keeps popping up we can use an encrypted digital signature on this form?
    I sure hope so, because that's how I signed mine.

Leave a comment:

• bsd13
    replied
    I assume since it keeps popping up we can use an encrypted digital signature on this form?

Leave a comment:

• DKTransit
    replied
    Originally posted by GIOSTORMUSNRET View Post
    That's all you have to do. When they get it in your package they'll run a NLETS check for your driving history and certify it on their side.
    Great, thanks for the help!!

Leave a comment:

• GIOSTORMUSNRET
    replied
    Originally posted by DKTransit View Post
    So I've seen this form, GSA3607, is required to apply for quite a few federal positions. I've downloaded the form and to be quite honest, I have no idea what parts I'm supposed to fill out and what I am supposed to leave blank for the "certifying official". I've filled out the Section I, II, and III and left everything blank.

Can anyone provide some insight into this form?
    That's all you have to do. When they get it in your package they'll run a NLETS check for your driving history and certify it on their side.

Leave a comment:

• GSA Form 3607 - Motor Vehicle Operator's License and Driving Record

So I've seen this form, GSA3607, is required to apply for quite a few federal positions. I've downloaded the form and to be quite honest, I have no idea what parts I'm supposed to fill out and what I am supposed to leave blank for the "certifying official". I've filled out the Section I, II, and III and left everything blank.

Can anyone provide some insight into this form?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10715 users online. 506 members and 10209 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X