Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't make sense to me. Maybe I'm use to the term, day in the street more as I don't have a readily available beach down my street.

Day in the street = outta the office, see ya later buddy, you screwed up!

Day on the beach = hey so I got suspended and I guess I will just RELAX during a stressful time, get a tan and sip on a mojito under an umbrella?
    Captain Square Badge, reporting for duty!.

Comment

Originally posted by NYCTNT View Post
      Day on the beach = hey so I got suspended and I guess I will just RELAX during a stressful time, get a tan and sip on a mojito under an umbrella?
      You got it. Heck, if you take the suspension in conjunction with your regular days off, you can take a mini-vacation and go to the beach. Think of it like mandatory comp time...

Comment

Does it matter if you are excepted or competitive service when these types of things occur and why?

Comment

Originally posted by frankievals14 View Post
          Does it matter if you are excepted or competitive service when these types of things occur and why?
          yes because in excepted service your first 3 years is like one long probation.
          I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

8USC1229,

Has people really took vacation along with their suspension who got a DUI before? That would be a little ballsy I would have to say!

Comment

Originally posted by frankievals14 View Post
              8USC1229,

Has people really took vacation along with their suspension who got a DUI before? That would be a little ballsy I would have to say!

They will not grant AL in conjunction with suspension time.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6081 users online. 216 members and 5865 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X