Leave a comment:

• NYCTNT
    replied
    Conjucal visit?

Lol

Leave a comment:

• revers517
    replied
    It shouldn't affect you. If anything, look at it this way. You know people who do bad things yet you have a clean record. A PD may look at that and see that you are responsible enough to make the better decision. On the other hand, if it worries you that much, I would stop making those visits. You'll be fine.

Leave a comment:

• hbadger05
    replied
    Originally posted by tanksoldier View Post
    Won't that make it kinda hard to do the job?
    I most def know I will deal with criminals on the job, but the issue here is if any of them are my friends and of course i have a few old friends that do "bad" things but I dont hang out with them. This one friend who went to jail 3 years ago and got transfered to a rison I just went to show him he needs to grow up and to give him some advice. I have never been involved in any criminal activity or in his life when he committed this crime. I knew he was going down the bad road years ago so I stopped hanging out with him befoe he even went to jail. I guess I just need to stop worrying I haven not committed any crimes and thats what matters.

Leave a comment:

• tanksoldier
    replied
    Originally posted by hbadger05 View Post
    I just recently visited a friend in prison and I did it because I knew when I am a certified leo I cannot have any contact with felons or criminals.
    Won't that make it kinda hard to do the job?

Leave a comment:

• hbadger05
    replied
    Originally posted by Nuff_Ced View Post
    You're fine, relax...just be honest with everything.
    Yea, well at the time of my interview I did not visit him it was after that but I guess i just need to stop exagerrating. Im a female and he is a male in prison I just hope it doesnt hurt me since it was nothing major.

Leave a comment:

• Nuff_Ced
    replied
    I mean having friends who fall in that category...I mean personal relationsips, not job duties
    You're fine, relax...just be honest with everything.

Leave a comment:

• hbadger05
    replied
    Originally posted by grumpyirishman View Post
    That's who you WILL have contact with all day long......
    I mean having friends who fall in that category...I mean personal relationsips, not job duties

Leave a comment:

• grumpyirishman
    replied
    ...when I am a certified leo I cannot have any contact with felons or criminals.
    That's who you WILL have contact with all day long......

Leave a comment:

• hbadger05
    replied
    two I needed quick answers , im just worried about my career

Leave a comment:

• Michigan
    replied
    You're fine. How many threads did you start? : )

Leave a comment:

• hbadger05
    started a topic Background Concern

Background Concern

I am concerned about a background investigation for NC LEO. I just recently visited a friend in prison and I did it because I knew when I am a certified leo I cannot have any contact with felons or criminals. Wll this effect my background investigation? I hope it does not because it was just an old friend I visited and I never was involved in any criminal acts with this friend. I have no tickets, no criminal record, I have really done nothing "bad", can someone please help me get some answers. I am worried. Thanks

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4991 users online. 271 members and 4720 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X