Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TheGreatFandango, I sent you a PM with some questions! Thanks!

Does anyone know if the NGA helps with relocations expenses? How's the hiring process coming along for people? Thanks Guys!

Comment

I received am e mail stating that I was referred, but no further info-just says referred under status. I assume there is another selection process before interviews are scheduled?

Comment

+ 1 on email. So what next?

Comment

Man I hope it's just the holidays coz i've been waiting on them for almost 3 mos. after my interview! My status says Selected KC FINAL PROCESS.. But I haven't heard from them in a whilee..

Comment

Originally posted by jpa1 View Post
            Man I hope it's just the holidays coz i've been waiting on them for almost 3 mos. after my interview! My status says Selected KC FINAL PROCESS.. But I haven't heard from them in a whilee..
            Can anyone tell me how is the hiring process like? I recieved an email stating that my application was referred for consideration. What's next?? COE??

Comment

Originally posted by Nijauh7w View Post
              Can anyone tell me how is the hiring process like? I recieved an email stating that my application was referred for consideration. What's next?? COE??
              Referred means that you made the first cut and are waiting for the hiring managers to pick you for the second cut. Once that happens, you will be contacted for an interview and then all of the other fun stuff. As for a timeline, who knows. We just sit back and wait. Just watch your status it should tell you if you are selected for the next step. This is what I was told by a recruiter. Good luck.

Comment

Thanks for the help future007! I applied about two weeks ago... Should I hear back soon if I made the first cut or could it be months?

Comment

Originally posted by ZDante View Post
                  Thanks for the help future007! I applied about two weeks ago... Should I hear back soon if I made the first cut or could it be months?
                  I think for most of us it took a minimum of a month before anything changed. For some, it took a very long time. I am sure that everyones timeline is different.

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

What is the pay like or NGA police officers?

Comment

The NGA utilizes Pay Bands. For instance, Pay Band 2 in Springfield, VA would yield an annual salary of $51,754 (base of $41,663 + local market supplement of $10,091).
                        sigpicTwo is one,
                        one is none.

Comment

Does anyone have an updated like to apply? Seems that USA jobs is no longer being used for this agency. The NGA.gov site wants a username??

Comment

Originally posted by mikea90 View Post
                            Does anyone have an updated like to apply? Seems that USA jobs is no longer being used for this agency. The NGA.gov site wants a username??
                            You apply via the NGA website and create a username and password. I know it's mentally and physically challenging.
                            I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5812 users online. 196 members and 5616 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X