Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike01
    commented on 's reply
    Nothing so far. I’m checking the application portal and email multiple times a day. Anyone else have any movement?

• parkscout93
    commented on 's reply
    I got an email today. They're reviewing them now, but they saw something in my resume they wanted to ask me additional info about. I would expect everyone to start hearing something soon.

• NYC1175
    commented on 's reply
    No word yet here either

• Anthropologist
    commented on 's reply
    Nothing yet.

• Bonfire93
    replied
    Anyone heard anything?

Leave a comment:

• DocHolidayFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Bonfire93 View Post
    I applied for this most recent PAQ announcement. I do however have a question about it. I noticed it was Schedule A, so non-competitive for those with disabilities, but does that mean people without a disability won't be considered? Or do they just have to put that so those with get preference and hired more quickly?
    Is Schedule A a significant advantage due to it being non-competitive?

Leave a comment:

• Anthropologist
    commented on 's reply
    That is encouraging. Thanks!

• Jagger3939
    commented on 's reply
    Not USAJobs, but the last GS-7 announcement a few months ago via direct hire on their website (emailed applications), they reviewed and responded within a month.

• Anthropologist
    replied
    I wonder how long it will take to get a status update for the PAQ application. Does anyone know about how long it took AFOSI to contact people the last time an entry-level announcement came up on USAJobs?

Leave a comment:

• Bonfire93
    replied
    I applied for this most recent PAQ announcement. I do however have a question about it. I noticed it was Schedule A, so non-competitive for those with disabilities, but does that mean people without a disability won't be considered? Or do they just have to put that so those with get preference and hired more quickly?

Leave a comment:

• Winter_Patriot
    commented on 's reply
    Wish I knew this before spending several hours putting my resume and other materials into the format AFOSI requires. State level prosecutor, seven years of trial experience, some experience working with local/fed agencies on warrants, mil, but not prior law enforcement.

• G-Cobra500-T
    replied
    Don’t bother applying to this job unless you know someone. They are looking for something other than college educated, military/LEO background. Maybe spongebob fry cook expertise or Biden campaign manager experience

Leave a comment:

• parkscout93
    commented on 's reply
    Goes kind of the same for criminal cases across the MCIOs. FBI gets everything good.

• Jagger3939
    commented on 's reply
    College, 3 years working for the Investigations Bureau of a local LE agency, then got OSI.

• WillB1smday
    replied
    Originally posted by Anthropologist View Post
    Do they send civilian OSI agents for extended assignments/tours to overseas bases once they've gained more experience?
    That’s an option as you progress through your career.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3522 users online. 139 members and 3383 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X