Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone, does anyone have any idea if OSI is going to do a developmental announcement this year? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cbpo443 View Post
      Hello everyone, does anyone have any idea if OSI is going to do a developmental announcement this year? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
      The website was updated over the weekend from “PAQ dates to be released sometime in August” to “There will be no announcement for FY20” — very bummed about that. There is a GS-13 open to the public post that opened today... but obviously it’s not entry level.

Comment

• I'm wondering if they will have a developmental announcement? I thought OSI was hurting Manning wise but who knows.

Comment

• I spoke to an OSI agent last week. He said they have 2 in training right now to backfill for 2 retiring civilian agents. He said next he hasn't seen any pending retirements.

Of course ppl leave for other jobs often. But he said don't be surprised if civilian agents are logjammed for the short term.

Comment

• The way I understand the "VACANCIES" page is that they do not have any Palace Acquire Positions this year. This might be a result of the College Intern Program started last year and continuing this year that is meant to hire interns as agents. They might be having to use their PAQ slots to convert intern positions over. If I was a betting man, I am sure there will be a Developmental. Word on the street is that there are a lot of civilian agents hitting mandatory retirement this year and the next few years. The limiting factor will likely be how many people can they put in the training pipeline at once.

Comment

• scotty_appleton814
              scotty_appleton814 commented
              Editing a comment
              What are locations you wanna work OSI at?

• Autorotate
              Autorotate commented
              Editing a comment
              I am currently an agent with OSI

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4760 users online. 191 members and 4569 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X