Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doesn't OSI also do a developmental hiring process that is separate from PAQ? If so, I imagine we may have better odds in that pool as opposed to the PAQ.

I've been scouring OSI's website for months now but haven't seen anything regarding an OSI specific hiring process for 1811s.

Comment

• Det_sje
      Det_sje commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, the last developmental process was in 2016. PAQ and DEV appear to be the only way to obtain entry level 1811 positions with OSI.

• 1811_WannaBe
      1811_WannaBe commented
      Editing a comment
      I did not get referred for an interview, I was definitely caught off guard. I thought I'd make the interview stage since my resume is all Air Force but I'll just look for ways to improve. Can anyone tell me how many they usually hire off the DEV process and can we expect one this FY?

• Originally posted by Det_sje View Post
    Yes, the last developmental process was in 2016. PAQ and DEV appear to be the only way to obtain entry level 1811 positions with OSI.
    As of right now you are correct.

Comment

• Do those developmental processes get posted to USAjobs like PAQ ones do? Or are they from the vacancies portion of OSI's website? I'll probably stalk each website like I always do... so nothing really changes lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by beauonly View Post
        Do those developmental processes get posted to USAjobs like PAQ ones do? Or are they from the vacancies portion of OSI's website? I'll probably stalk each website like I always do... so nothing really changes lol.
        The last developmental announcement was posted to AFOSI's website. Nothing was posted on USAJobs to my knowledge

Comment

• Duplicated.
          Last edited by TripleH; 02-05-2018, 10:38 PM.

Comment

• Just accepted my firm for this position. I feel like I can finally rest easy for the first time in 8 months. Anyone going to FLETC soon?

Comment

• TripleH
              TripleH commented
              Editing a comment
              What base are you going to?

• Anyone apply to the posting that was last week?

Comment

• PAQ is back up for this year. Would it be best to fly out to an in person seminar, or are the web based seminars equally as reliable?

Comment

• It doesn't matter, there is no preference one over the other. If you are 150 miles or more, try to do the virtual to save time and money. They wont hold it against you in the least

Comment

• For those that are curious.

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/511178600#

Comment

• Has anyone ever done a web based job fair for the AF OSI position? Is it something I need to wear a suit for and make sure the house is sparkling? Thanks

Comment

• I went to one of the in person seminars, so obviously a suit was necessary. I would go business casual if you're going to be on a webcam.

Comment

• mxxdude
                        mxxdude commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I just realized it never explicitly said there would be a web cam or any dress code. I’ll be in business casual anyway since I work swings and it starts at 6am my time. Trying to get atleast

• Did anyone else have issues with the Virtual Hiring Event? I could sign in, but then it wanted a username and password, however you never create those. Then I tried the live help feature, but it always said there were no representatives available and the help button didn't do anything...

I'll try again for the one tomorrow.

Comment

• Did the web based seminar , no webcam necessary just had some information documents, a video and a chat room for questions. The agent I spoke to just basically said highlighting all academic achievements and leadership opportunities

Comment

• Did anyone apply for the developmental announcment open from 10/22 to 11/5? It seems also entry level but I had to email a recruiter ? Is it less competitive then PAQ? What are the main differences?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8243 users online. 318 members and 7925 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X