Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Entry level AFOSI openings

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I am still around. Just playing the waiting game.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by AFOSI-Bound View Post
      I am still around. Just playing the waiting game.
      Get your sac interview scheduled yet ?

      Comment


      • Not yet. Have you had yours?

        Comment


        • Crickets...


          Semper Gumby!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by chasing1811 View Post
            Crickets...


            Semper Gumby!

            cricket.jpg
            OUT!!

            Comment


            • Anyone else receive the email today about the projected timeline going forward?

              End of May for determining who moves forward, in person interviews June/July, and first hire near the end of fall.


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              "The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary."

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Aeroneous View Post
                Anyone else receive the email today about the projected timeline going forward?

                End of May for determining who moves forward, in person interviews June/July, and first hire near the end of fall.


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Got that email, stoked!

                Comment


                • I will be stoked when/if I find out I'm moving forward. In the meantime I'm cautiously optimistic. Very cautiously.


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  "The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary."

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Aeroneous View Post
                    I will be stoked when/if I find out I'm moving forward. In the meantime I'm cautiously optimistic. Very cautiously.


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Same here. Received email as well

                    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • Congrats all. It is a fast process. Have all your ducks in a row to expedite things (i.e. SF86 ready, transcripts, etc.)

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by AFOSI-Bound View Post
                        Congrats all. It is a fast process. Have all your ducks in a row to expedite things (i.e. SF86 ready, transcripts, etc.)
                        The basic opm sf86? Or is there an agency specific one they want?

                        Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                        • Standard SF86. There are several agency specific forms as well, but they all draw info from the SF86.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by AFOSI-Bound View Post
                            Standard SF86. There are several agency specific forms as well, but they all draw info from the SF86.
                            You won't need to do anything until you've actually been selected thoug . Also, DEV announcements are slower than PAQ announcements as they do not actually know how many slots they have for DEV until after interviews sometimes where they know the exact number of PAQ before interviews.

                            Last DEV announcements weren't notified of passing the interview until 5 weeks after the interviews where PAQ was notified a week after.
                            Last edited by TripleH; 03-23-2016, 07:47 PM.

                            Comment


                            • Triple is correct, but having an up-to-date SF86 never hurts. It takes time to pull driving records, provide 10yrs of residence information, and so on. If you wait until the last minute you risk missing something and then have to go through mitigation. Just my opinion.

                              Comment


                              • If you currently have a DoD TS SCI. Will they accept it or do you have to go through the whole deal again?

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 9852 users online. 400 members and 9452 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X