300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FutRTrPR View Post
    I'm in again. Didn't get an interview on the palace chase. 2nd time the charm.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Do you have a masters degree?

Comment

• 6 classes away...so, no

Comment

• Originally posted by chasing1811 View Post
        Three hours left for those still interested in applying...hope you got your package in!

Semper Gumby!
        Just turned mine in.

Comment

• Originally posted by FutRTrPR View Post
          6 classes away...so, no

If you'll have it by summer you'll likely be good. They typically hire those only with masters and love when it's a field related to them (info from HR while I talked to then at interview). Also make sure you followed their resume template exactly and included the required of306 & af osi questionnaire. He said 30% always mess that part up and it makes it easy to eliminate them.

Comment

• Applied. Now we wait.

Comment

• Hey Chasing, did they say anything about a final interview/approval from the SAC at the base that is doing your asi?

Comment

• Didn't get far in the palace process, so I put in for the developmental. I second FutRTrPR, in that the second time is the charm. Good luck all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by TripleH View Post
                  Hey Chasing, did they say anything about a final interview/approval from the SAC at the base that is doing your asi?
                  Yup, there's a final interview with the SAC/commander after ASI. It their call if you get the offer or not.

Semper Gumby!

Comment

• I wonder how long it will take to hear anything on this announcement?

"The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary."

Comment

• Originally posted by chasing1811 View Post
                      Yup, there's a final interview with the SAC/commander after ASI. It their call if you get the offer or not.

Semper Gumby!
                      Thanks that's what I thought but one agent said I'd meet with the sac formally while the other said he'll just sign off if they suggest it.

Is afosibound still in the process ? He hasn't been on lately

As for when you'll hear about the development announcement.. 2 to 3 months, then a month until interview.

Comment

• Originally posted by TripleH View Post
                        Thanks that's what I thought but one agent said I'd meet with the sac formally while the other said he'll just sign off if they suggest it.

Is afosibound still in the process ? He hasn't been on lately

As for when you'll hear about the development announcement.. 2 to 3 months, then a month until interview.
                        Yeah, Bound is still on. I side chat with him every once in a while.

Timeline wise:

Application was submitted 10/2015

Meet and Greet 10/2015

Interview 2/2016

ASI interview 2/2016

Semper Gumby!

Comment

• Did people get confirmation emails when they submitted their application to the announcement that closed yesterday?

Comment

• If you ask for one...

Semper Gumby!

Comment

• I got one and did not specifically ask for it. Just wrote a very brief cover letter in the body of the email.

"The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary."

Comment

• I got one too. Ask him to advise if he received all documents.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6424 users online. 242 members and 6182 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X